songs that send a shiver down your spine

Queen's The Show Must Go On has always had this effect on me.
Also,
King Crimson's The Court of the Crimson King
Emperor's Into the Infinity of Thoughts.
Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls

Here's just a few from the top of my head,really leave hairs standing at the back of my neck in some form or another:

Opeth-The Moor
Opeth-Ghost Of Perdition
Iron Maiden-Children Of The Damned
Scar Symmetry-The Illusionist
Soilwork-Follow The Hollow
Napalm Death-Suffer The Children

They played the New England Metalfest last year and played like 3 songs, and it was a pretty good stint. But I'd love to see these guys headline or direct support.
Definitely. They'll be touring for the new one. They're playing Summer Slaughter, which I won't be attending, but they may do their own tour. I'd love it if they opened for Amon Amarth on their next tour (album due out fairly soon, so it is a possibility). Would be one of the better things to occur in the course of my life.

Yeah I've been getting into Kataklysm a bit more recently. They are aggressive as hell.:kickass:
Anybody who doesn't slam their heads to Crippled And Broken deserves to die.

Kataklysm sound like a watered down and more accessible Kronos..
The Kronos I heard (not much, tbh) sounded nothing like them, but I'll give them a try.

Honestly get Mystical Gate of Reincarnation EP and Sorcery first if your gonna try their old stuff. Temple of Knowledge is less structured than those two and
isn't as good, but still a solid album.
I've noticed that they get progressively rawer and more chaotic, so I'll have to try that stuff.

I shit bricks when I hear the solo to Nile - Unas Slayer Of The Gods.
Yes!
And the bit in Keftiu Asar Butchiu with the chanting always gets me.

EDIT: With regard to Kronos, I hear the similarity, but only in that it's aggressive melodic death metal. Good stuff, though.

Definitely some Evergrey gives me chills.

A Touch Of Blessing and In the Wake of the Weary; most everything from The Inner Circle.

For Every Tear That Falls is great too.

Slayer songs with leads from kerry king send a shiver down my spine and make me horny also.

Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor & Dreaming Neon Black
Iced Earth - A Question of Heaven, Burnt Offerings, Im-Ho-Tep & Dante's Inferno
Pyramaze - Year of the Phoenix
Suidakra - The IXth Legion
Helloween - King for a 1000 Years, Kill It & My Life for One More Day

There's waaay more of course, but too much to write.

Kiuas - Of Ancient Wounds
Turisas - One More
Kamelot - Soul Society
Jag Panzer - Starlight's Fury
Arch Enemy - Nemesis
Gojira - From Mars & To Sirius

And a shitlaod more.

Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath - just so primal!

Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden - when Bruces scream comes in

Creeping Death by Metallica - right from the start of the riff!

Raining Blood by Slayer - really makes the hairs on the back of the neck stand up!

Hearts Alive by Mastodon - the song takes you on a journey, then the riff that comes in 9m30sec in just blows me away every time!

Orgasmatron by Motorhead - just relentless!

Type O Negative - Anesthesia
Turisas - Five Hundred And One & A Portage to the Unknown
Avantasia - The Scarecrow

Moonsorrow has a lot of songs that make shivers go down my spine. But especially Jäästä syntynyt / Varjojen virta, Pimeä and Haaska.