Soundtrack to your apocalypse

Bertovo said:
Anothor - Iron Man (Black Sabbath Cover).

I love Anothor's album tribute album Tribute to the Necro Pagan Gods. IMO the way that they trancribe some classics is great in my opinion.

Yeah, but i preferred the elton john - bitch is back cover. That 6 minute solo in the middle really added something to the song imho. Not to mention the best incoporation of a church organ into their music since the early days of Anothor.

Frank Sinatra - My Way

Note: 63rd response to what many are calling a "retarded" thread. Who's retarded - the thread starter or those who post replies in a retarded thread?

np:Anothor-Ondskab qvalte hver een Glèd (from Anothor's Greatest hits cd)
No words..seriously amazing.

the part where the moog comes in as the blast beasts fade out is pretty much the best anothor moment, aside from the incredible lute solo in the thorns impale his angelic flesh

someone should upload an another album because i cant find any on torrentspy or slsk.

yeah even though the Anothor releases aren't available in shops, I don't think it's fair to just upload them on the internet. they're too rare and special for that.

No place to hear some samples atleast ? im quite curious to hear anothor after all the praise

Bertovo said:
someone should upload an another album because i cant find any on torrentspy or slsk.
i can do that bertovo,but promise you wont pass it to anyone else.rare things should be kept rare imo.