Good Opeth DVD? Ever?

My goodness, how is it possible that you didn't see his avatar? PA-THE-TIC. And by the way, don't come to the forum. And you old school Opeth fans who constantly talk about how glorious the Opeth forum was before I joined, either post interesting stuff, stop complaining about the newbies (who you think should know everything about Opeth) or yes, stop coming until Opeth releases a new album. Then we might have some more interesting shit to say. Follow Mr. Niel, who as far as I know has been very condescendent. If you think it's so boring, don't come, or if you come, don't make it even more boring telling me your stuff about the Lamentations DVD. And I think my previous post contributed to your question. check it up again, and some other replies, and then disappear.

Demoke said:
My goodness, how is it possible that you didn't see his avatar? PA-THE-TIC. And by the way, don't come to the forum. And you old school Opeth fans who constantly talk about how glorious the Opeth forum was before I joined, either post interesting stuff, stop complaining about the newbies (who you think should know everything about Opeth) or yes, stop coming until Opeth releases a new album. Then we might have some more interesting shit to say. Follow Mr. Niel, who as far as I know has been very condescendent. If you think it's so boring, don't come, or if you come, don't make it even more boring telling me your stuff about the Lamentations DVD. And I think my previous post contributed to your question. check it up again, and some other replies, and then disappear.

Thanks mate, you said everything I ever wantd to say on this subject! :wave:
I would like to point out though - some stupid people had a go at me because they thought I wanted "brutal" music, they didn't know what the avatar was because they are stupid poofs. Some people had a go at me for liking mellow Tull music - they must be stupid poofs.
Clearly they are penises who have no clever brain head. I'll follow your suggestion about disappearing though, as I always intended to do! Cheers pal! :headbang:
Fuck everyone! :tickled:
Vader fucking rock dude!!

thank god for that. hes finally taken the hint and fucked off.

no, i dont know what your avatar means. and no, i couldnt give less of a shit. so stop fucking going on about your avatar and why noone knows what it is.

fucking dickhead. hope he stays away.

Yes, like poof juice. It came from being tainted by you wankers. Ha ha, you're all so funny. "Jesus this pathetic", "Stormwathc smells funny" etc etc. How incredibly funny it all is! Where DO you get it from?! Cunts' You;re all gayboys.
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc

You missed the 'is' out of my quote, just thought I'd mention it

I take it English is not your mother tongue?

So we're all gayboys I guess that includes you POS, Stormwatch obviously thought your avatar was a male eye, haha

Stormwatch's cause got lost somewhere behind the immature non-constructive 3rd grade lingo and insults..... well... which means it was pretty lost to begin with

and the funny thing is... he's still posting :D let's all watch and see how long he talks to himself

Cunts' You;re all gayboys.

oh man, good burn, you got us

*looking forward to his reply*

Personally I love "Lamentations". But I don't expect, or long for great live performances from any band. If they do, great...and they did a great performance of "Damnation". The heavier set could have been longer...some older stuff...etc... But there were reasons they couldn't, so what can we do? Still nice to see them jam either way.

The documentary is what I liked the most. Watching a band and individual members work in the studio is more fun than watching them live for me. The interaction with Steven Wilson was also great to watch and the interviews were cool.

So all in all, it's a great DVD for me. I'm sure they will put something out in the future to represent everything they've done.

Seth

FUBAR said:
You missed the 'is' out of my quote, just thought I'd mention it

I take it English is not your mother tongue?

So we're all gayboys I guess that includes you POS, Stormwatch obviously thought your avatar was a male eye, haha

Nice comeback. :loco: Why was your post edited? Did you notice you'd spelt something wrong and realised how idiotic you looked?

Stormwatch said:
Er, excuse me - I never started slinging shit, I reacted to people telling me to fuck off and not say bad things about Opeth. It's like the fucking Metallica forum in here - you're only entitled to an opinion if you're saying something good.
Opeth ARE primarily a heavy band, Mikael himself says so on the DVD. If you guys like the DVD fine - all I'm asking is whether there'll ever be a DVD full of their regular material. Is that such a hard question that people here have twisted it all over the place? I think I'm SO brutal apparently, while listening to "The Witches Promise" or "Songs From The Wood" by Jethro Tull (yeah, the avatar guys).
Oh BTW, I don't post here any more - last night was a one off because I'd been listening to BWP. I bet you if you check back here in a year you'll find that 95% of the current posters aren't here any more either. Opeth are like that for some reason (shit, I said something bad (if true) about Opeth!).

Stormwatch: Your position is understandable. If there was a misunderstanding (or lack of comunication) surely it has been because probably you've asked in the wrong way.
I understand that you don't like Damnation, but there are more polite ways of expressing yourself.
That's it.
I also wish in the future a DVD with the heaviest (AND older) stuff, but until that one moment comes: we'll have to wait. Anyhow there are two thousand bands out there to continue listening if you don't like this one (Damnation)
Cheers. :kickass:
\m/
Luz.-

Fuckin' hell...

I normaly tend to defend this forum, but in this case, I've gotta agree, most of you lot take the critisism like a 6 year old who's dropped their milk.