South/West Europe Tour

Have my fingers crossed for some good buddies of mine for the support spot of this tour. Hope they get it!

Anybody know anything about the show in Wörgl in Österreich on Saturday 21 of November? Or perhaps someone from here is going there?
It's posted in the upcoming dates at amonamarth.com but on Evile's homepage there is no mention of this gig :confused:

However, there seems to be tickets on sale: Amon Amarth @ Komma in Wörgl

Well, anyway, time to order tickets for this evening and then for the last date of the tour in Zürich. :kickass:

Anybody know anything about the show in Wörgl in Österreich on Saturday 21 of November? Or perhaps someone from here is going there?
It's posted in the upcoming dates at amonamarth.com but on Evile's homepage there is no mention of this gig :confused:

However, there seems to be tickets on sale: Amon Amarth @ Komma in Wörgl

Well, anyway, time to order tickets for this evening and then for the last date of the tour in Zürich. :kickass:

Don't know anything about it, but I'd sure trust the official upcoming dates at AA web site more than a missing date at Evile's site.
Perhaps Evile won't be supporting them on that one gig for some reason?

If you go for AA and not for Evile I'd count on that date happening.

Don't know anything about it, but I'd sure trust the official upcoming dates at AA web site more than a missing date at Evile's site.
Perhaps Evile won't be supporting them on that one gig for some reason?

If you go for AA and not for Evile I'd count on that date happening.

Yeah, going there for AA definately!
No need for an opening act, perhaps it's somekind of a special show - thumbs up! (They could pick up where they left in Bochum and play the entire Fate of Norns)

If I'm not mistaken, we now have only Amon Amarth over for this part of the tour..
I wonder if they'll play a longer set over here.

How about Heidevolk as support?

From the bands myspace:

The music of Heidevolk can best be described as pounding metal combined with epic and melodic folk music. The band features two clean vocalists and incorporates folk instruments such as mouth harp, violin, and blowing horns in its songs. Since language is the vehicle of the mind, Heidevolk conveys its thoughts in their purest and most authentic way: their native tongue.

Their unquenchable thirst is matched only by their hunger to play live, and as soon as their repertoire permitted, they took to the stage. Swords, shields and their attire create a medieval atmosphere on stage, and over the years, the band has established a name for itself as being a very energetic and entertaining live act.

Sounds interesting, anybody seen these live?

I did and I don't think they would be appropiate as openers for AA.
Can't really put my finger on it, but it just doesn't quite fit somehow.
Besides, they sing in Dutch :s

Dutch, no problem :D
By the way when TÝR was opening for AA didn't they have some songs in Faroese?

Something more straight forward would be nice, just like Hail of Bullets or Legion of the Damned, both of these bands though seem to be at random places in Germany on November 14th.

no more Legion of the Damned! :eek:
In that case I'd rather hear Entombed once again :p

The best thing of course, would be a lenghtend setlist!

I called the venue in Amsterdam last week, they still had Evile scheduled as support!! Kind as I am, I told them they weren't coming, but I don't think she believed me! They had no other names for support....