<span style="color:">Anders and Jonas, come on! Give us some fuckin news about the ne

I was mocking them because they're taking forever to do the new album.

I don't really get this whole thread...
Of course I understand that fans would really like to hear new stuff from their favorite artists but.. it's music... it's not like they should poop out an album every few years just to keep us happy or whatever...
I hate that whole "industry-like" aproach to music...
I know you guys sure don't want them to deliver anything that's not coming straight from their "heart/soul".

Let artists take as long as they need to make a new album.
In my opinion music should flow and come naturally, it shouldn't be forced out just to keep some hype going...

Yea I agree with you and usually I dont understand nor like these kind of threats aswell. But it's just that the waiting for new Katatonia Album can be really much devastating maybe because they already said in some other post that they have been in the studio already but then decided to postpone it since they thought the material wasnt good enough and I guess that by now they would have already some kick ass material ready and just need some information aahh. Man's gotta do what man's gotta do and sometimes men (or women) needs to create threads like this.

it's not like they should poop out an album every few years just to keep us happy or whatever...

soilwork-promo.jpg

Couldn't resist :(

:lol:

Of course I understand that fans would really like to hear new stuff from their favorite artists but.. it's music... it's not like they should poop out an album every few years just to keep us happy or whatever...
I know you guys sure don't want them to deliver anything that's not coming straight from their "heart/soul".

In my opinion music should flow and come naturally, it shouldn't be forced out just to keep some hype going...

We're not saying that they should hurry, just give us an update. How are things going? That's what the thread is about.

Of course, some whining is to be expected.. as always. This way, if someone from the band comes by the forum, they can see what's going on. They will of course answer when they want to, but if they don't see the thread, they are much more likely not to. People are just looking for some news. Not a release date.

My hunger for new information would be satisfied even with something like "We're having a slight break now and some band members are travelling in africa to check out the hot babes there but just be patient"

Yes, I'm a greedy selfish asshole and I just want them to poop out some shit. It's been THREE YEARS and still not even any word if they're even making progress on a new album. I'd just like to hear what is going on, that's all. Looking back at their history of how long it takes to release albums it should be of some concern that the new one isn't out yet.-