Spiderman!

I knew you'd say that. And I knew you'd be wrong :)

If there had just been one or two Batman movies, then that would be great. "Forever" and "& Robin" ruined it, though, just like Rocky III, IV and V ruined the first Rocky (which to this day is one of the all-time great movies).

But did Superman III and Superman IV ruin Superman and Superman II (which includes the best-ever superhero fight)? Nup!

I have heard VERY mixed reviews of Spiderman, from amazing to mediocre. I guess I will have to judge for myself.

I have also heard Blade 2 is better than the first, by pretty much everyone I have spoken to who has seen it. Must be good.

I didn't think much of John Carpenters Vampires though...

I am probably more looking forward to the sequel to X-Men than any of the others mentioned. I also eagerly await the release of 'Daredevil', which is due out next year. From what I have seen, it looks quite dark. Should be interesting.

What are you talking about Spiffy? How does bad sequels ruin the originals?

Lets see, that means:

* Burn My Eyes and The More Things Change by Machinehead now suck.

* The original 3 Star Wars movies suck

* Jaws sucks

I think you can see where im going with this.......? :)

I thought Batman Returns was quite good Blitzy! Not as good as the first, but it still had the right atmosphere and darkness.

Mmmmmmmmmm Catwoman........

No. NO. You don't understand.

I mean that it ruins the REPUTATION of the originals. A lot of people have forgotten what an awesome movie Rocky is, all because people only remember the awful movies that came after it. And albums aren't sequels, you silly git!

AND the Star Wars movies aren't sequels either, they're parts of a series.

:lol: I agree Spawny, hehe.

Of all the people I have talked to who have seen it, I have got almost an even split of people who did like it to people who didn't think much of it. I have seen mostly good reviews from critics, but that means nothing, as they are usually wrong on everything. I have read some bad reviews though, but I can't exactly remember where...

I see what you mean Spiffy, but that doesn't change how good a movie really is, and 'Batman' was always better than 'Superman' IMO. You can't change that. :)

I thought 'Batman Returns' was good, but it had absolutally nothing on the original! 'Batman' is a classic, where as BR was just good. :)

It doesnt ruin the reputations either!

Superman 3 and 4 sucked, that doesnt make the first 2 bad! Nor does it make Batman look worse, it just makes MORE people realise how great it is when they go "well it wasnt as good as the original film"!

Just as most people don't listen to critics when it comes to whether or not a movie is good, I don't listen to moviegoers either. No offence to anyone here, but I really don't trust anyone's - and I mean ANYONE's - opinion on movies. I decide whether or not to see a movie solely based upon the trailer.

As William Goldman famously said, "Nobody knows anything". And it's true.

Listen, Spawny, you ignorant little sissy-boy, and listen good! :)

I didn't say that Superman 3 and 4 made the first 2 bad. I said that the reputations are affected, and so people are possibly going to think that, with more and more sequels made, the REPUTATION - there's that word again! - of the whole series is affected. Doesn't mean that the first movies aren't any good! I can't be bothered explaining it any better than that, so you'll just have to try and understand it yerself :D

And you need to change your sig, cos the Panthers lost.

*Sigh* Im going to go make some Milo, and when I get back, you better have come to your senses ;)

(I know, 28 to 24, fucking Koichi is going to have a field day :) What happened to our teams this weekend? We should both have won :mad: )

I might have some Quik. No Milo, unfortunately.

Hmm, I wonder what Quik would taste like with Coke in it? Maybe Coke instead of milk? Hmm.

Thats not as bad as St George, St George couldnt beat an egg..... I swear they replaced the Warriors with the under 10s side, thats the only way they could have lost.....