St Anger Opinions

PureRocker86 said:
I don't know whether they sux or not...but the thing is their old song still exist right..it is really depends on our interested..besides a good metal band doesn't means that it must have solo...there's no internatonally rules for that..right?

THE RULE IS NOT TO SUCK LIKE METALLICA DOES(SINCE DAY 1)

My firstimpression of the album was actually really good, and I listened to it a few times, then, suddenly, I hated it...don't know why, but I just can't stand it...
The drumsound is fucking annoying, it's like they use it just to use it, it does not fit into most of the songs at all.
Take "All within my hands" for instance, that could actually have been a good song if they left out that drumsound in the verses, and made them slower, and then they could use it in the chorus.
It also seems like they are swearing just to swear...it just makes it sound stupid.
They should have added a couple of solos as well, what the fuck is Kirk actually doing?
Solos used to be a huge part of Metallica, the 5 first albums have all got awsome solos.
I'm sure Kirk still can come up with kick-ass solos if he tries hard enough.

Well, I don't like it, but it's nothing to do with that.
I'm more excited about the fact that I'm going to see them live in 2 months. Looking forward to hearing all the classics live :headbang: