STATE OF THE UNION GenMetal thread, read up fellas

Hey Deron, would it be possible for you to implement a system where people can only post in the social forum only if they have a certain amount of posts?

I think a better Idea would be to make it so they can't post in certain sections until a certain time reaches after they have joined. Kind of like a probationary period.

Edit: The post idea is good but its risky.

Improved Idea: Also a certain number of posts matter and moderators can decide on letting certain people post in a section (earlier).

I think a better Idea would be to make it so they can't post in certain sections until a certain time reaches after they have joined. Kind of like a probationary period.

Edit: The post idea is good but its risky.

Improved Idea: Also a certain number of posts matter and moderators can decide on letting certain people post in a section (earlier).

True. I've posted here for quite a while and have fewer posts than people who have joined recently.

You guys have to remember, this is not a country club, it's an open forum for one and all. If a new person jumps in and doesn't "fit the mold" that isn't always a bad thing (as much as some would argue that :) ).

Behave! :)

maybe not but i enjoyed having someone around who i could talk gay music with aside from ben
I listen to plenty of 'gay' music.

This is a good album:
album-klaus-nomi.jpg