stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I just got back from seeing My Bloody Valentine in 3D. It started off cool. First ten minutes was some blonde chick running around naked in 3D. It definitely had some impressive effects as well. But the story and acting were absolutely horrific! Not to mention worst twist at the end ever. At least it was really gory and I now I have cool 3D glasses. :cool:

it didn't come to my city :(

anyone else excited for friday the 13th:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just shut the fuck up already, BSOG! We all hate you. You suck.

2rfy1k9.jpg

:)

Hah, today is a weird day.
We brought my sister to the trainstation this morning, she's in Prague now and won't come back for 6 months.
Theeeeen I went to work, and there was pretty much nothing to do, but the Polish woman we paid to clean our house is stalking me now. My mom wants to fire her, but doesn't know her phonenumber. Anyway, she wants me to get her a job where I work, so she keeps coming there and asks for me (although due to an incident few months ago no-one is allowed to let any strangers who know my name get in touch with me), and then searches the whole building, just to scare the shit out of me.:mad:
If she actually does get a job here, I'll end my contract. Which is about to end after all, so no big deal.
Oh, and mumsy is going to Austria tomorrow, so the house will be empty as fuck.

I've just realized how short my hair actually is :( and it looks like shit. I might get it all cut off tomorrow...

Hah, today is a weird day.
We brought my sister to the trainstation this morning, she's in Prague now and won't come back for 6 months.
Theeeeen I went to work, and there was pretty much nothing to do, but the Polish woman we paid to clean our house is stalking me now. My mom wants to fire her, but doesn't know her phonenumber. Anyway, she wants me to get her a job where I work, so she keeps coming there and asks for me (although due to an incident few months ago no-one is allowed to let any strangers who know my name get in touch with me), and then searches the whole building, just to scare the shit out of me.:mad:
If she actually does get a job here, I'll end my contract. Which is about to end after all, so no big deal.
Oh, and mumsy is going to Austria tomorrow, so the house will be empty as fuck.

Tell her if she doesn't stop going there your mom will fire her, that should sort her out :lol: