stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

So, apparently my salary has decreased. I've never gotten under €688, and now it's €681. Not that I care about €7, but it's weird. Specially when I've worked a Sunday in December, which I should have gotten money for in January. I don't see it on my bank account.

I don't think your boss lurks this forum :loco: :lol: You should elbow him in the face like this:

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uHIoted9d_M[/ame]

I've kind of had it with this job though. My salary is ALWAYS late, it's NEVER right, and the job itself isn't exactly great either. Not to mention how much I hate the fact that I have to change my looks for it, because my boss doesn't like people who look "different".

that sucks :erk: I'm done with my job here, last day, my boss got drunk and sentimental, haha... was fun, he never said anything about my long hair or my beard, once, I broke a really expensive piece of furniture and he said nothing about it :) cool guy.

soon I'm gonna go to chile and there I will probably have to cut my hair to get a job :( I could work for my dad but I don't wanna leech him... I don't like how I look with short hair, I look like a kiddo :(

1zznsx3.jpg

I guess I have no more options anyways... I'm gonna try to keep it long as much as I can, I hate short hair :mad: