stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

O NOES

i'm going to MDF with some guys from GMD but the problem is, they have an over 21 room and an under 21 room. oh well, i'm still bringin a shitfuck of alcohol with me

england?! that would be quite cool actually... :loco:

If you wanna switch england for chile you should stay away from the center tho... too much stress, not really a good place for vacations, big city with lots of smog

ne94eb.jpg

so, my trade would be, england for a vacation in the south chile :) look at those lovely cows!

22x9o6.jpg

chile is a long thin country... you can be on the beach taking the sun and 3 hours later on the mountains snowboarding... just stay away from the north, I don't like the desert :erk:

and of course I haven't forgot my frostbitten gaahl friend, you can stay in the deep south

15nvguh.jpg

people there believe in black wizards and occult satanic magic, christians didn't reach those places properly in the past, lucky you.

you can see those from the south too... the aurora australis, but you have to go to very southern edge of chile to see it (or australia), otherwise you have to go all the way down to the antartica... I guess is way easier in the north :p