stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

That's.... An odd thing to do...

Wat??

Yeah, nothing says "We need to have a talk." Quite like having to pry a knife from your partner s hand so they don't hurt themself, and then hide all the knives in the apartment. And that was my first serious relationship in a nutshell. It was the same girl that was messaging people on last fm about a year ago trying to catch up on me.

Favorite bands?

Mine? I like a range of genres but in terms of metal bands I'll go with Behemoth, Bathory, Amon Amarth, Aborted, Rotting Christ, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Children Of Bodom and Bloodbath to name a few.

Is it that weird to like metal were you are from?

Very. There are perhaps one or two I know of but as far as I know most people in my town like whatever is deemed trendy :erk:

The most important question is does Ghostwalking have a car?

I do but it's the most girly car ever :lol:

Loll here you would have many guys after you

Internet is usually not a problem :lol:

I drive a Fiat Punto which i got for my 18th bday, but im such a woman, and a terrible driver, its really embarrassing. I should seriously work on my driving skills :( I actually failed my driving test, like, 5 times :erk:

To my defense when we was texting she told me that she would interested in hearing some of my music. Then on the date she said she couldn't do metal. Still I respected her wishes and dropped the subject on music.

My car by the way. Used by Cops but slowly phasing out. Seen in most Hollywood blockbuster films being abused and destroyed.
324516_10150410060953923_953167105_o.jpg

Very. There are perhaps one or two I know of but as far as I know most people in my town like whatever is deemed trendy :erk:

Perhaps it is just like that in England. I spent five weeks in Bristol in 2008 and it was a bit creepy because people were actually eyeballing me and looking at me like I was some kind of freak with my long hair and band t-shirts and I never once saw someone who looked like a metalhead! There were plenty of people who liked the music (maiden, priest, ozzy etc not slayer...) but no one dared to look the part it seemed because I felt that it was not accepted to look like that....

In Sweden metal is so commonplace that no one gives a fuck how long your hair is or how you dress! :headbang:

Perhaps it is just like that in England. I spent five weeks in Bristol in 2008 and it was a bit creepy because people were actually eyeballing me and looking at me like I was some kind of freak with my long hair and band t-shirts and I never once saw someone who looked like a metalhead! There were plenty of people who liked the music (maiden, priest, ozzy etc not slayer...) but no one dared to look the part it seemed because I felt that it was not accepted to look like that....

In Sweden metal is so commonplace that no one gives a fuck how long your hair is or how you dress! :headbang:

That's it, I'm moving to Sweden!! :kickass: