stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Today i had a very unpleasant convo with a friend of mine, and i guess, we arent friends anymore. It sux when you hang out with someone for 10 years, and then u are in the stage when you wont even say hello on the street to each other :erk:

Today i had a very unpleasant convo with a friend of mine, and i guess, we arent friends anymore. It sux when you hang out with someone for 10 years, and then u are in the stage when you wont even say hello on the street to each other :erk:

women :)

Thats because i didnt act like a douche to all of my friends :) Im still worried about her, now she has no friends left, and i have no idea whats gonna happen to her :(

Or she is pushing everyone away so she can do a sex change without anyone knowing and come back as a dude with a new name and become friends with all her old friends all over again!

One of the worst days I've had in recent memory, and I've had a lot of them... It makes sense I'm in a Doom Metal project because frankly there is no happiness left in my life :(

we are lovely people :)

if you wanna talk we are here. but if you are anything like me, will bury deep inside and drink yourself to sleep.