stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Mississippi is hot and humid right now. If you have curly hair then this isn't the place for you. We have a warm, generally humid climate with long, hot summers and short, mild winters. In summer the average temperature is about 80°F (27°C) throughout the state. The record low for the state is 19°F and 28°C set in 1966 by a town called Corinth at an elevation of 420 feet or 128 meters if I am correct with the metric system. I would die in extreme cold.

Well it is so clean and nice here compared to denmark that you would probably not be able to breathe the air here anyway :)

:lol:

Mississippi is hot and humid right now. If you have curly hair then this isn't the place for you. We have a warm, generally humid climate with long, hot summers and short, mild winters. In summer the average temperature is about 80°F (27°C) throughout the state. The record low for the state is 19°F and 28°C set in 1966 by a town called Corinth at an elevation of 420 feet or 128 meters if I am correct with the metric system. I would die in extreme cold.

The average temperature is 27C but the record low is 28C? Not sure I get it but I do know I would love mild winters and not this crap here :(

SElCxW2.gif