stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

pls hug me Viktor :( Or at least get me some sleeping pills on a brazilian black market.

Its so frustrating, my doctor is on a vacation so i wont be able to get sleeping pills for another week or so.

Today i wrote a very depressing story and sent it to my sis and she cried and told me never to write something like that again :( Ill stick to my nutella songs :erk:

No, this is the first time that i showed something i wrote to anyone. Im good in creating a good plot but my writting needs a lot of polishing and my characters need emotional and psychological depth, and i just fail miserably while writting and end up with flat, uninteresting characters. :cry:

No, this is the first time that i showed something i wrote to anyone. Im good in creating a good plot but my writting needs a lot of polishing and my characters need emotional and psychological depth, and i just fail miserably while writting and end up with flat, uninteresting characters. :cry:

I feel like most people underestimate the difficulty between someone being a good story-teller, and someone being a good writer. Writing is seriously difficult