stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Thanks to you I feel so metal right nao.

Anyway, just got responce from my insurance company, theyll give me 3k$ for the injuries I have. Hell, i could take this damage every week then, even if I had to break few CDs in the proces.

It's not a compliment. I don't remember you being this much of an ass, the shit you say isn't funny. It's just weird and annoying. It's like monoxide_child has a second account :erk:.

I mean I'm not exactly normal but damn.

I'm a veteran troll, if you say im annoying thats a huge compliment to me.

But if i can be honest again for a second, people having huge empathy are really flawed in my eyes. You cant even live your life without thinking about fate of people you dont even know. Why do you care. Why would you care. I dont get it, i see no advantages of being empathetic.

A veteran troll would incite some feedback that isn't so apathetic. You more or less just say stupid shit and have it noted.

1005889_391258180978513_1359648869_n.jpg

I'm a veteran troll, if you say im annoying thats a huge compliment to me.

But if i can be honest again for a second, people having huge empathy are really flawed in my eyes. You cant even live your life without thinking about fate of people you dont even know. Why do you care. Why would you care. I dont get it, i see no advantages of being empathetic.

not having empathy is a sign you have autism :lol:

the definition of it is that you are able to feel the emotions you perceive another as having, if i remember right it is also a large part of being able to read others in social situations.

you should make the slightest effort to educate yourself out of ignorance