stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

^You don't have anything against pedophiles raping children in their bedrooms? That's kind of messed up

As long as its not my child or child of my relatives, yes, I dont care. Just like I dont care about any other crime that doesnt concern me. My lack of empathy is welcomed in my future job, so I wouldnt complain, anger or any other emotion wont cloud my judgement.

As long as its not my child or child of my relatives, yes, I dont care. Just like I dont care about any other crime that doesnt concern me. My lack of empathy is welcomed in my future job, so I wouldnt complain, anger or any other emotion wont cloud my judgement.

I think you come off as a right nutcase but I cannot help to wonder, what is this future job of yours were basic human emotions would be something negative??

:lol: :lol:

finally something funny

I think you come off as a right nutcase but I cannot help to wonder, what is this future job of yours were basic human emotions would be something negative??

I could at least new a few, politician, judge, soldier, whore.

Since I already said I hate politics and dicks in butts we can exclude those two. Also im not a pussy to use a gun to shoot people. I wouldnt want to be judged by a person who is mad that I slaughtered some random family with a dildo.

I could at least new a few, politician, judge, soldier, whore.

Since I already said I hate politics and dicks in butts we can exclude those two. Also im not a pussy to use a gun to shoot people. I wouldnt want to be judged by a person who is mad that I slaughtered some random family with a dildo.

Yeah...that made no sense...

How old are you?? :)

No, but seriously, homosexualism (or as I would say homophilia) is the same deviation for me as pedophilia. If the other person doesnt want sex its rape, doesnt matter if its adults or children or adult+child.

If the other person doesnt want sex its rape,

Capt._Obvious.jpg

:lol: this past page got retarded quick

some of the friends i made in university were gay, some you could tell others you couldnt. never bothered me either way, theyre regular folks. i actually made a friend recently who is a baptist, hes hilarious, and the nicest guy you'll ever meet

judging an entire group based on their extremes is just as ignorant as the extremes themselves :lol:

But im not fuckin judging entire group, if you are not greeting me with "Hi aex, just a daily reminder im gay, so tolerate me" I dont care, unless he acts like stereotypical faggot then i dont want to hang out with him. Im not doing pride parades because I like to fuck pale girls or goats, because goats are fuckin amazing.

So, to summarize: Fuck whatever you want, but shut up about it once in a while and I wont kill / hate / sodomize you.

Since im a captain now... *burrows in sand*