stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

My insults are always aimed at extremists, wouldnt call my friend from iraq or the turkish guy with whom im trading a lot sandniggers, its just cute word and easier to say than "muslim relgious extremists with possible ISIS origin". Although I still think that without using greater violence than them we will achieve nothing. Decapitate extremists and people who dont wont to assimilate, flay them and impale them on country borders. Shoot anyone trying to cross border with fanatic history in his papers. If necessary, nuke or bomb fucker till their land is one big, steaming hole. They are so few and yet the whole world is in fear because of them, it cannot be this way much longer.

Fair enough, I wasn't specifically responding to the above comment. Racism was kind of the topic of the page so I was responding to that in general.

Sometimes violence is needed to offset these kinds of people, although it pisses me off that our idiot species can't move on from constantly killing one another in the name of land, greed and god. When all else fails though sometimes annihilation is the only resort to weed out the crazy assholes among us that don't represent what is good for the rest of mankind. Darwin style.

While I enjoy artificial violence, created in movies, video games, you name it, in real life I prefer the death to only be passed through self-defence. And I believe it's time to draw the sword and cut through the heart of the problem, ISIS and all extremists in Africe, middle east. All world at once to not give any chance to counterattack. USA, Canada, NATO, Australia, hell, even Russia.

Yeah some shit is going down here but the details are still foggy. A few days ago a wannabe moron that recently converted to Islam ran two soldiers over with his car and killed one of them, and today several people shot up a War Memorial and tried to attack Parliament.

So far everything witnesses are saying suggests it is indeed more pathetic terrorist cowardice (men with long black hair and head wraps) but until they release more information I can't be sure. One thing I can say is that although Canada has a reputation for being mild-mannered, it's definitely a mistake to fuck with us. We kick ass everywhere we go when we need to. I guess we'll see.

Just admit that the entire nation will apologise to the poor terrorist when you've killed him :)

Well they definitely apologized afterwards, but that doesn't mean we didn't whip out of Beaver Cannons and kill the terrorists to death.

This place has been way too serious lately :)

Yes bloodbath are releasing an album...time to get serious!

trollface_by_deniskaPWNZ.png

Is there anything better than an awesome breakfast? Fried eggs, toast, bacon, sausage AND waffles with maple syrup and butter. Oh my god what an amazing way to start a day :)