stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

So apparently the Swedish navy is hunting a russian sub-marine in the Stockholm archipelago...Since we have almost no armed forces left to speak of if we go to war with russia we will put every amplifier and loudspeaker in the land on the east coast, aim them towards russia and blast death metal on the loudest possible volume killing everything in that general direction! :kickass:

So apparently the Swedish navy is hunting a russian sub-marine in the Stockholm archipelago...Since we have almost no armed forces left to speak of if we go to war with russia we will put every amplifier and loudspeaker in the land on the east coast, aim them towards russia and blast death metal on the loudest possible volume killing everything in that general direction! :kickass:

Or making dem stronger and the only one you kill will be swedish fagets and muslims.

Win-win situation to me :3

I can say that positively, 100%, without a doubt that this will definitely work! :lol:

I was reading about that in the news earlier. I doubt Russia plans to do something that stupid though. Right now there seems to be quite a bit of speculation surrounding it but if it is there on purpose it's probably just Russia postering.

I can say that positively, 100%, without a doubt that this will definitely work! :lol:

I was reading about that in the news earlier. I doubt Russia plans to do something that stupid though. Right now there seems to be quite a bit of speculation surrounding it but if it is there on purpose it's probably just Russia postering.

They just want to show off....no one in Sweden cares really...I guess the navy is happy though because they finally get to play with their toys...and like I said Russia is afraid of death metal so no chance they will ever invade us :)

No it's definitely a fear of Death Metal. They sent a submarine to Swedish waters to monitor the decibels so they can try to come up with an iron curtain defense against brutality.

This would definitely work. Nothing could go wrong!

We should celebrate the life of the dead instead of mouring their passing.

And we do, but the pain in missing someone whom always been there as an extra backbone your entire life is something else.

They just want to show off....no one in Sweden cares really...I guess the navy is happy though because they finally get to play with their toys...and like I said Russia is afraid of death metal so no chance they will ever invade us :)

:D
I loled so hard at the interview Aftonbladet did with that old capten or whatever, "We will find them and we will attack".
Yeah without hessitation. :rolleyes:

No it's definitely a fear of Death Metal. They sent a submarine to Swedish waters to monitor the decibels so they can try to come up with an iron curtain defense against brutality.

Ok, then just kill russians, but leave russian girls alone :(I will take care of all of them.

And we do, but the pain in missing someone whom always been there as an extra backbone your entire life is something else.

:D
I loled so hard at the interview Aftonbladet did with that old capten or whatever, "We will find them and we will attack".
Yeah without hessitation. :rolleyes:

Yeah I watched that interview too, perhaps during the cold war when he was active it would go like that but that was 30 years ago...we do not have anything to attack with today :(

140.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, that would be easy as fuck to divide Ukraine, but tbh noone wants the western part of it filled with nazi savages and nothing else. But if we could split it horizontaly :3

He is a fucking lunatic that is mentally stuck 40 years ago...

Depends on where do you live. In all eastern europian countries he is a popular guy. Most eastern europeans love him cause he dgaf about west and does whatever he wants. Most western medias show him as a bad guy( even in that article about CC cancelled show, people had to bring up Putin, even though he has nothing to do with it). Ive been following both western and eastern news, and while being total opposites in the way they present him, i believe the truth is somewhere in between as usual.
Russians love him, around 80% of the russian population supports him (not any other president in the world has such a support in his country).
I disagree with a lot of his attitudes, especially those toward LGBT community, but i cant deny that he did a lot for his own country.

Oh man, my friend got married (that pic i posted is from his wedding) and after 2 days, his new wife left him. I knew she is bitch, but never expected her to be such a bitch, to tell my friend that if he wants to be with her, he needs to stop seeing his own sister and her son.