stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Every once in a while you stumble across a band or artist that is so truly horribly awful that you want to put a drill into your ears. Today I heard Blood on the Dancefloor for the first time and I am in total and utter shock that these morons are actually being paid for this trash. There are NO redeeming qualities at all.

I know I'm a metalhead so I tend to judge some music pretty harshly, but I can see the merits in almost any kind of music even if I don't like it myself. I don't like Eminem at all but I also know I could never perform an Eminem song if I tried, I don't have that talent. Blood on the Dancefloor on the other hand has fucking zero talent, it's two dudes with absolutely no singing talent at all "singing" over puked up techno beats while wearing loads of makeup. You can grab any person of the street and their casual nervous singing voice would be comparable to these two dipshits. They don't even try to hide it with much trickery, it's just really bad. And the lyrics... Holy fuck I wrote better at age 12, oh my fucking god someone stop these retards!!

:puke:!!!!!!

I hate this band more than anything I've heard in years, I hate them enough that I had to rant about it somewhere. I can't believe this shit is successful.

It cannot be worse than "E-type"...

Every once in a while you stumble across a band or artist that is so truly horribly awful that you want to put a drill into your ears. Today I heard Blood on the Dancefloor for the first time and I am in total and utter shock that these morons are actually being paid for this trash. There are NO redeeming qualities at all.

I know I'm a metalhead so I tend to judge some music pretty harshly, but I can see the merits in almost any kind of music even if I don't like it myself. I don't like Eminem at all but I also know I could never perform an Eminem song if I tried, I don't have that talent. Blood on the Dancefloor on the other hand has fucking zero talent, it's two dudes with absolutely no singing talent at all "singing" over puked up techno beats while wearing loads of makeup. You can grab any person of the street and their casual nervous singing voice would be comparable to these two dipshits. They don't even try to hide it with much trickery, it's just really bad. And the lyrics... Holy fuck I wrote better at age 12, oh my fucking god someone stop these retards!!

:puke:!!!!!!

I hate this band more than anything I've heard in years, I hate them enough that I had to rant about it somewhere. I can't believe this shit is successful.

The only way you could hate them more is by witnessing them live and seeing how they treat their (predominantly) female audience. It's sickening, from what I've heard. The other Jason had to do a security gig at a show they played.

Yeah I remember a Death Metal band (can't recall who) cancelled a tour with them because I guess their fans revolted. Apparently one of the guys in Blood on the Dancefloor abuses underage girls. I didn't really read too much about it because I didn't feel like being angry at that particular moment :lol:. At the time I thought they were a metal band considering the tour. I was very wrong.

It cannot be worse than "E-type"...

Okay that's pretty horrible too but I'd rather hear this crap believe it or not. It's not as horrible and the visual aesthetic of the music video I checked was not nearly as pathetic and irritating.

Sooo.... My buddy and I are already working on a cover of Famine of God's Word just for shits. So that should be fun and hopefully awesome. It wasn't even my idea but I have to admit I kind of want to see how my version of vocals would turn out, although I wonder if maybe that's a bit of a douchey move considering the album isn't out yet.

Heya everyone!

We are beginning to get the site ready for the big move to new (more modern) forum software. It's scary even thinking about it with a site this large...but it will be worth it in the end.

You may notice some quirkiness here and there as we go through this process (will be over the course of weeks - lots of testing and cleaning house to do). If something looks funny, no worries. If something isn't working like it normally does, no worries.

Hopefully this will also include an update of the look of the site. This current design is so outdated :erk:

I don't think I've heard your vocals Caleb. Got a sample/song? :)

I don't have anything recent as far as more aggressive death metal vocals no. I recorded some growls over a Dead Bread song a couple years ago, as a demo after a long hiatus from vocals. I also do vocals for Sleepwalkers which are slower and not as aggressive since it's more in the Doom territory. I wish I had something more recent but I do not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have anything recent as far as more aggressive death metal vocals no. I recorded some growls over a Dead Bread song a couple years ago, as a demo after a long hiatus from vocals. I also do vocals for Sleepwalkers which are slower and not as aggressive since it's more in the Doom territory. I wish I had something more recent but I do not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB7E3Rk4J90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBnH-t6DUss

Not too bad at all! Just immigrate to Sweden and you're halfway into Bloodbath ;)