stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I didn't like The Wire as much as I thought I would. It is one of the most well written shows out there but it somehow never quite peaked and one viewing is all I think I need. It is a good show still

Hmm, what about it didn't you like since it never peaked?

My identity had to remain a secret :(

Oh right, this was before you had the mtf operation, gotcha :)

Hmm, what about it didn't you like since it never peaked?

Well like I said it is a good show, but that is all it was for me. It was a slow and steady show that never dropped in quality but it also never got me excited or really invested in the characters besides Lester and Omar who were both awesome. It is hard to describe.

For comparison sake, the first time I watched The Shield there were moments of extreme intensity that got your mind racing. It had a lot of great characters on both sides of the spectrum and every episode left me wanting more. I never experienced that with The Wire. I watched it go by and then moved on from it.

The Wire is still one of the best representations of the politics of the police and the street, if not the best. It just didn't have that special thing to keep me really invested and craving more.

Destination: CHAOS :kickass: Leading up the road to ruin you're full of alcoholic speed :kickass:

Your positions guys are not in danger, i just have driver license and know that car is built of 4 wheels and a steering wheel.
I still believe that airplanes are black magic and gods will condemn us for using them :3

I was standing next to "him" at madam tussaud's. strangely he's exactly the same height and same type of shoulders and all that too :err:

You should have told people you were his stunt double. I also like how you refer to him as "him" like some kind of horrible nemesis. :lol:

Easy there pal. I am the only car guy of teh forumz.

Not entirely. Automobile guy here as well (cars and motorcycles).

Your positions guys are not in danger, i just have driver license and know that car is built of 4 wheels and a steering wheel.
I still believe that airplanes are black magic and gods will condemn us for using them :3

:lol: