stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I'm Aexalven, it rhymes with...
Fuck, i think it doesnt rhyme.

But my second nickname is Crowstorm and it rhymes with "it's not even my final form" so... yea.

*Possible GoT Spoilers*

i've read all the books, and i love the series :) granted, some of the changes are a bit meh (especially in s02), but all in all i think it's excellent

I have not read the books but I have heard people bitch about the changes. Season 4 seems to be getting a lot of criticism for changing Brienne/Biter/The Hound storyline in a way that doesn't reflect the situation or the characters. My buddy at work was freaking out about The Hound getting his ass kicked and the show making Brienne pretty much the toughest character. I mean, isn't Jaime supposed to be one of the greatest swordsmen ever? She walked all over him, and she kicked the shit out of The Hound. Still it's kind of a neat change to have a badass female knight.

Personally I just like Dragons:)

I have not read the books but I have heard people bitch about the changes. Season 4 seems to be getting a lot of criticism for changing Brienne/Biter/The Hound storyline in a way that doesn't reflect the situation or the characters. My buddy at work was freaking out about The Hound getting his ass kicked and the Brienne being pretty much the toughest character on the show.

Read the books, buttface.

if you refer to her as a "casually fuck" you don't have the right to complain. :) if there was feelings going on, say to her, get rejected, drink!

No feelings, just a bit of awkwardness left at work now, especially since i'm transitioning to a manager position. No big deal, tbh most people just joked about it, coming up to me and asking if they can be next, etc.

*Possible GoT Spoilers*

I have not read the books but I have heard people bitch about the changes. Season 4 seems to be getting a lot of criticism for changing Brienne/Biter/The Hound storyline in a way that doesn't reflect the situation or the characters. My buddy at work was freaking out about The Hound getting his ass kicked and the show making Brienne pretty much the toughest character. I mean, isn't Jaime supposed to be one of the greatest swordsmen ever? She walked all over him, and she kicked the shit out of The Hound. Still it's kind of a neat change to have a badass female knight.

dude, she kicked loras tyrell's ass, she's pretty fucking good :) and yes, jamie used to be one of the best (if not the best) swordsman around, but he cannot fight well with his left hand.

remember that when brienne fought jamie, he had been imprisoned and possible malnourished for some time, as well as being shackled at the wrists, and he still gave her quite a fight :)

the hound is not a great swordsman, he just relies on brute strength and the fact that he gives shit about fancy knight honourable fighting

dude, she kicked loras tyrell's ass, she's pretty fucking good :) and yes, jamie used to be one of the best (if not the best) swordsman around, but he cannot fight well with his left hand.

remember that when brienne fought jamie, he had been imprisoned and possible malnourished for some time, as well as being shackled at the wrists, and he still gave her quite a fight :)

the hound is not a great swordsman, he just relies on brute strength and the fact that he gives shit about fancy knight honourable fighting

Brienne for the jesus raping win! It is a bit weird that everyone is giving George R. R. Martin so much praise for his portrayal of women because if you think about it all he do is confirm every stereotype about them. Manipulating, deceiving, merciless, cold hearted bitches the lot of them! :)