stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

giphy.gif

Reactions: rj rl
I fucked myself IRL by shitposting and trolling on the internet for half of my life. Everything inside of me is a fucking chaos.

Wanting to piss off leftists and rightists left me with a political view than ends up being hated by both sides, no allies here.

Playing this "2d waifu shit" for years ruined me and I actually stopped caring about 3d specimens. Turns out I can hypnotize myself like Revolver Ocelot in MGS series. Im pretty good.

Getting endorphines from gore and suffering of others and cutest shit at the same time. Same shit with music and movies.
"Im glad this retard got killed. (1 min later) I'm glad they finally live happy lives"
"Human Centipede 2 was amazing. Now onto watching cute anime platalets forming a scab."
"Seamless playlist from Breeding Death to remixes of 90's hits for kids and/or retarded japanese music"

How do I fix my life before I buy myself waifu pillow with big boss on it?

I think I really might be turning into a weeb. Just as an experiment I watched some lighthearted slice of life show.
Fucking enjoyed it. Sure, im stressed the last 2 weeks, but still... In my defence, i skipped the fanservice scene, miss me with this gay loli shit.

From the other hand now I can enjoy a huge spectrum of media, which is nice. Doesnt change a fact that its kinda disgusting. Will redo the test after i have more peaceful time in my life.

Ahh yes, but at the time Diablo 2 did not exist!

I'm sure this is common knowledge, but back in the day there were elaborate hoaxes trying to convince Diablo 1 players of a secret cow level with ridiculous instructions on how to get there, and even screenshots of a fighter attacking cows in a cave. I have no idea how it got so out of control, but I had a friend determined to follow the instructions perfectly to get there. It was stupid steps like "you must walk exactly 18 steps into level 2, and then town portal, and then walk 14 steps north, 11 steps west, and walk straight until you reach Griswald, then drop your starter sword and drink 3 potions while giving yourself a reach-around and chanting in hindi".

I don't know how the fuck such a retarded idea took off, but I love that Blizzard acknowledged it so brilliantly. It's probably all because when you click the cow in Tristram the character says "yep, that's a cow". Thus a legend was born.

Reactions: DarkGift