Steven Slate Drums SNEAP DISCOUNT..

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah seriously too bad this wasn't around when i get each version lol. i'm always either late or too early. but hey no complained, been a happy customer since the first version.

hopefully next time i time the discount right lol

promo is for two weeks..

new 3.5 update is coming soon, is free, and adds tons of new features and enhancments including being completely reprogrammed and encoded with an even more natural playability, physically modeled humanization, transient shaper for kick and snare, and more.. It will also contain new hybrid metal presets..

There is a new virtual instrument midi only DELUXE expansion coming out ($49 for LE and EX, $29 for Platinum), that has 5 more kits recorded in a slightly different way, it'll have fully adjustable stereo overheads, and will have a unique sound it.. there will be metal presets in it as well.. we just did some work on it tonight, it sounds amazing..

Sneap discount
www.stevenslatedrums.com/sneap.html

slate you are the man

I was planning on waiting to buy LE, but I don't think I'll be able to resist this juicy deal for long...

slate...correct me if im wrong but i think there´s only 4 toms in all your kits ...(at least thats what i´ve understand from the pdf i´ve got from your website)
is there any possibility of getting a fifth tom? i need it for the 80% of the bands i work with...

sorry if a made a mistake

i'm going to have to get it now i think. i can feel less guilty for splashing out by telling myself i'm saving money!
thanks a lot steven!

There is a new virtual instrument midi only DELUXE expansion coming out ($49 for LE and EX, $29 for Platinum), that has 5 more kits recorded in a slightly different way, it'll have fully adjustable stereo overheads, and will have a unique sound it.. there will be metal presets in it as well.. we just did some work on it tonight, it sounds amazing..

Any chance of a demo clip of these? :)

slate...correct me if im wrong but i think there´s only 4 toms in all your kits ...(at least thats what i´ve understand from the pdf i´ve got from your website)
is there any possibility of getting a fifth tom? i need it for the 80% of the bands i work with...

+1

Yeah, I could always do with 5 toms, just to be sure. And that's an awesome discount on the platinum version $80!

Hey guys, been lurking for a while. First post. To get three "Never" toms I add a second rack tom, detune it a bit then set the two toms to trigger off different midi channels (they have to be the same note). Should work for a fifth tom on the other sets too.

Status
Not open for further replies.