Steven Slate Drums SNEAP DISCOUNT..

Status
Not open for further replies.
just bought it cause it was too tempting. for europeens it's a discount via paypal of about 43€!!
@slate: some thoughts:
put up iso files with ready made dvd's like 1dvd9+1dvd5 or 3dvd5 (for le), all the decompressing is just nuts.
will I be able to download it again if my dvdr's get fucked up?

If only I coulda waited a few more weeks I'd have bought Platinum instead of LE at that price.

Would be awesome to get a discount to upgrade from LE to Platinum. :)

Just started downloading my copy yesterday. It does take a while but I've left it downloading at home so hopefully it will be done when I get home from work! So not only do I have the Lost season finale to look forward to when I get back tonight...I have Steven Slate samples too!

done the 9.95Gb (LE), server worked kool, full speed on my conex (super stable 370 kbps on a 3mb service)... so i was reading the manuals and shit and this called my attention, "For the SSD Instrument, your account will be locked after two registrations." does that mean that ... today i install it... tomorrow i format my disc.. install again and i'm done? no more installs????

done the 9.95Gb (LE), server worked kool, full speed on my conex (super stable 370 kbps on a 3mb service)... so i was reading the manuals and shit and this called my attention, "For the SSD Instrument, your account will be locked after two registrations." does that mean that ... today i install it... tomorrow i format my disc.. install again and i'm done? no more installs????

The answer to this is what will decide if I purchase. I hate that when you buy software you are treated like the criminal. It's moves like this made by the software company that support piracy.

must resist lol

damn idk should i go get them... or buy new monitors.. damn DILEMMA haha

"For the SSD Instrument, your account will be locked after two registrations." does that mean that ... today i install it... tomorrow i format my disc.. install again and i'm done? no more installs????
Wow, this needs to be clarified... thank you for pointing it out!
Does anyone of the Slate customers here have infos about this?

I have a question about it : is this fact sent to any server ? I mean, I hope not cause if yes that would mean a pain in the ass at each reinstall, whereas I think just telling ppl the serial is legally linked to only 2 instances should be enough.

I have a question about it : is this fact sent to any server ? I mean, I hope not cause if yes that would mean a pain in the ass at each reinstall, whereas I think just telling ppl the serial is legally linked to only 2 instances should be enough.

Yeah you have to register the Kontakt player online through this NI utility that it forces you to download... Pretty fucking annoying but the samples kill...

I will however be pretty bummed if I find out that 10 years from now after upgrading my machine twice I can no longer use my fucking samples? I paid for them, I should be able to reinstall them when I format or upgrade as many times as I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.