Still Life digi vs orignal, the differences...

cyanopsis

Dec 11, 2001
Falun, Sweden
..are not many. The CD has the cover picture on it and the booklet looks the same apart from difference in layout in the middle section where the band pictures are. The Moor still has the those production flaws, 'tis a shame. A nice addition to the collection though.

/Peter

where did you buy it.

And i take it there are no bonus tracks/CD extras?

does anyone out there have the import only version?

while I was browsing the discography of Opeth's official site, they pictured the import only version of Still Life. The CD itself is not in the picture disc format of the U.S Peaceville release, rather it looks much like the style of all their other ones (save for the original orchid)... I would like this copy but I doubt I could find it anywhere...

label_org.jpg

cyanopsis said:
..are not many. The CD has the cover picture on it and the booklet looks the same apart from difference in layout in the middle section where the band pictures are. The Moor still has the those production flaws, 'tis a shame. A nice addition to the collection though.

/Peter

There's still production flaws in THE MOOR? hmmm.... wtf..

Manes said:
does anyone out there have the import only version?

while I was browsing the discography of Opeth's official site, they pictured the import only version of Still Life. The CD itself is not in the picture disc format of the U.S Peaceville release, rather it looks much like the style of all their other ones (save for the original orchid)... I would like this copy but I doubt I could find it anywhere...

label_org.jpg

I have this copy...

I ordered mine from Amazon or something. The one that said [IMPORT] was the only one you could buy back then.

Also.. those flaws on the moor were on the original tapes, so remastering it wouldn't do anything. You'd have to mess around and double the left channel or something weird to remove it and totally remix it.

MadTinus said:
What production flaws are there in The Moor?

i beleive it was someone (or something),coughing i read it in one of their interveiws.... they didnt know who did it..... the started thinking the studio was haunted or something if i remember correctly