Still Life new digipak remastered? Any news/rumors?

squeegee your third eye

Johnny salutes you
Dec 16, 2002
Visit site
Peaceville doesn't give much info. I'm wondering if there's anything special about this except digipak packaging, which isn't really that special. I'd cream if this issue fixed the mastering flaws in the Moor.

Oh, man! I would love to get a re-mastered version of Still Life since I am planning to get that original album anyway. But, this was news for me when I read your post so I don't know anything about it...

All I know is what it says on the Peaceville site, which isn't much. It just says digipak reissue, out 3/17. A banner ad touts bonus tracks/remastered on a couple of other concurrent reissues, but makes no mention of Opeth.

I'm eager to buy a remastered, definitive version.

(my only Still Life copy--*shame, shame*-- is burned from a friend, but, just for the record that I'm no digi-leech, I've bought all the others; I do think it's crucial to support your favorite bands)

It bothered me quite a bit that the Moor had flaws. it is really annoying to listen to the sound allmost drop out on one ear when listening to it in a head set.

Hmmm... I never really had any problems listening to The Moor... :err:

Going back to the Still Life reissue, I'll pick it up if it has bonus tracks or outtakes, if such things exist (and as far as I know, they don't). Liner notes may be another thing that will make me willing to fork over the cash for...