Still life or My arms...???

Originally posted by MadTinus

However, if you really want to hear how ultimately great Opeth can be, buy Morningrise, the album that has (justifiably) won every "Best Opeth album" poll on this board so far.
[/MadTinus' opinion]

However if you want some REALLY and I mean REALLY good music go for Britney Spears which has the biggest ammount of web pages.

Originally posted by JesusChristPose
MadTinus is on crack cocaine. He must be. :)
Honestly I'm not, I was completely sober when I typed that!

Seriously, just see it as my frustration why others -like yourself- seem to get so much satisfaction out of MAYH when I just completely seem to miss the point, I probably just don't "get" this album, it really does very very little for me... don't ask me why!

I said it before, but take this clean-sung part out of "When" going "And I cried, I knew she had lied..." etc., that just defines the lame and uninspired-ness of that album, just such a boring, monotonous and cliche melody, how can you possibly call that "great", :confused:... I know lots of you out there even especially like that part, I just can NOT understand that...

I mean, I WANT to like the album you know, but I just don't...

My Arms, Your Hearse has the best melodies and harmonies (both vocal and guitar) of anything I've heard thus far. I haven't heard Still Life though, so my opinion isn't very valid, but I know that BWP was my first and MAYH my second (after 7 months of having BWP), followed closely by Morningrise (got it two weeks after MAYH).