Stop bitching the New In flames !

Thing is, I am superior to you, so I do have the right to talk down to you.

The only thing superior of you to him is your grasp for illusion. You wanna know a secret? The only way you'll prove to me that you're superior to him, in truth, is to make peace with him. But then again, I doubt you have the capacity. You have room for an empty mind and that's all, right?

You will do this.

You're so boring.

Don't know why you're calling WAIF my 'buttbuddy' as I've had plenty of pops at him in the past too?

Thing is, I am superior to you, so I do have the right to talk down to you. Nothing you've posted on this board has ever been worth anything, whereas I've made plenty of constructive posts that often get dragged down by spastics like you who seem to have serious anger management issues.

I don't give a shit if it's your birthday, by the way, I hope it's your last.

Peace.

You're so boring.

Don't know why you're calling WAIF my 'buttbuddy' as I've had plenty of pops at him in the past too?

Thing is, I am superior to you, so I do have the right to talk down to you. Nothing you've posted on this board has ever been worth anything, whereas I've made plenty of constructive posts that often get dragged down by spastics like you who seem to have serious anger management issues.

I don't give a shit if it's your birthday, by the way, I hope it's your last.

Peace.

The thing is, I have some good points.
They're blantant but they're valid.

My point about ASOP, valid, there's plenty of people that think it's boring and bland as shit. If you like it, ok, I'm just so disappointed in the album that I end up stomping on it when mentioned, but if it makes you guys happy, fucking great, that's fantastic.

My arguement of vocals taking part in genre is valid. WAIF is one person out of so many people who don't give a shit about vocals when it comes to "genre" or style or feel. The voice is a fucking instrument. There's a reason why voices are labelled with "styles" or "genres" too. There's only people saying over and over and over again, "hey that guy's voice sounds emo" or "hey that guys voice sounds nu metalish", not because of the intruments.

I never said it can shift the whole goddamn genre onto the otherside but it effects it.

May latest remark was probably "the eyelinner thing makes people gay".
Fashion reflects persona to an extent to each and every person. I'm sure if you tried looking, say, scene, it's because you like scene crap? I imagine people do that eyelinner business most likely because their bands they like did, or that's how you want your style to be.

I know, I've made blantant stupid remarks but either their jokes or just put into content that is unappealing and looks dumb. Like you don't do that in other people's eyes sometimes?

Lately I have been honestly a dick because all I've seen after HotKnifeHash or whatever, was a bashing comment because he has a grade-1 level of grammar, or just really fucking lazy at typing.

I honestly would say sorry for being a dick but look what that got me last time, People are still being a dick to me, mostly you, but whatever, I'm fucking done. I'm sorry. If you start saying shit to me again I'm no going to fight because it's just lame fighting with people.

No one is superior to anyone, unless you're a mod /lame joke

If In Flames is so terrible then they wouldn't be selling very many albums now would they, but i bet they are selling more now than before. So why do you guys not like the new inflames? Is it because they gave up all the 90s metal shit and took root in there own sound or what? its not metal its new In Flames. I dont want to hear the same thing over and over again. They are from sweden they can play what ever they want and its not selling out because its cool.

The only thing superior of you to him is your grasp for illusion. You wanna know a secret? The only way you'll prove to me that you're superior to him, in truth, is to make peace with him. But then again, I doubt you have the capacity. You have room for an empty mind and that's all, right?

You will do this.

Sorry, I don't know who you are or why you felt the need to stick your nose into this. However, rest assured, your opinion means nothing to me.

Clay-Man said:
The thing is, I have some good points.
They're blantant but they're valid.

My point about ASOP, valid, there's plenty of people that think it's boring and bland as shit. If you like it, ok, I'm just so disappointed in the album that I end up stomping on it when mentioned, but if it makes you guys happy, fucking great, that's fantastic.

My arguement of vocals taking part in genre is valid. WAIF is one person out of so many people who don't give a shit about vocals when it comes to "genre" or style or feel. The voice is a fucking instrument. There's a reason why voices are labelled with "styles" or "genres" too. There's only people saying over and over and over again, "hey that guy's voice sounds emo" or "hey that guys voice sounds nu metalish", not because of the intruments.

I never said it can shift the whole goddamn genre onto the otherside but it effects it.

May latest remark was probably "the eyelinner thing makes people gay".
Fashion reflects persona to an extent to each and every person. I'm sure if you tried looking, say, scene, it's because you like scene crap? I imagine people do that eyelinner business most likely because their bands they like did, or that's how you want your style to be.

I know, I've made blantant stupid remarks but either their jokes or just put into content that is unappealing and looks dumb. Like you don't do that in other people's eyes sometimes?

Lately I have been honestly a dick because all I've seen after HotKnifeHash or whatever, was a bashing comment because he has a grade-1 level of grammar, or just really fucking lazy at typing.

I honestly would say sorry for being a dick but look what that got me last time, People are still being a dick to me, mostly you, but whatever, I'm fucking done. I'm sorry. If you start saying shit to me again I'm no going to fight because it's just lame fighting with people.

No one is superior to anyone, unless you're a mod /lame joke

The problem I've got with you is not your opinions as such - I'm sure some of them are valid. However, when you talk about cum, cocks and gays in so many posts I find it hard to take you seriously.

You attacked me on every thread, assumedly for having a joke that it's fun to make fun of you (I was joking, btw, but I guess you took offence - sorry).

I'm quite happy to draw a line under this silly business, I don't often get involved in flame wars, because you're right, they're lame (but kind of entertaining, too).

I have more respect for you standing up for yourself than anyone else trying to insert themselves into an argument that has nothing to do with them. As for HotKnifingHash, he does annoy me, but only because usually I cannot understand what point he is trying to make. His presence here is worth nothing if he can't be bothered to use simple grammar and punctuation - i'm not asking for perfection, just readable stuff.

If you improve your grammar/spelling and try to structure your posts I will have no problem with you whatsoever.

If In Flames is so terrible then they wouldn't be selling very many albums now would they, but i bet they are selling more now than before. So why do you guys not like the new inflames? Is it because they gave up all the 90s metal shit and took root in there own sound or what? its not metal its new In Flames. I dont want to hear the same thing over and over again. They are from sweden they can play what ever they want and its not selling out because its cool.

Selling more albums does not equate to quality. I suppose you think that Tokio Hotel are rock aficionados, considering how many albums they sell?

And it is selling out.

It's funny because I JUST heard about Tokio Hotel this month, and Jonas Brothers not long ago.
Crap bands coming out of nowhere.

Hi all. I started listening to In Flames 3 months ago, and I'm going to see them live in November, in Quebec and just bought their last record. So I thought it was cool, now as a "official" In flames fan, to have access to a whole new community of fans sharing the same passion for In flames. With this idea in mind, I went in the forum ...

Only people insulting the band, "I want a good laugh I'll listen to ASOP" "They've become a sold-out EMO band" "They don't respect they're good ol' fan !" "They only play commercial stuff to attract their new, younger audiance" or the new fans "New fans suck !!!" "They're are EMO kids !" "They don't even know the lyrics of the good ol' songs !!!" INFAMY !!!

Of course I don't know the old songs ! I like In flames because of Comes Clarity and ASOP, and even if I love some songs from the older era (Trigger comes to mind), I listened to the old records and didn't like it. I found them good, but not good enough to learn the chorus JUST for the sake of the good ol' fan ...

In flames changed drastically, we can't avoided. But try to listen ASOP as it is : a new album from a new band, a new style. If you still don't like it, that's your right, Music is a matter of personal taste, but stop bitching the band and their fans so much ! I find ironic that the olds fans are always insulting the band and then asking respect from them ...

And stop calling In falmes EMO !!! Seriously WTF ?

This is EMO
avengedsevenfoldband.jpg

THIS is EMO
ddzsks0p.jpg

But not In flames ! They changed, that's it. It's actually called Innovation, not EMO.

this kid needs to be beaten. severely. It is not a "new band" and that is why people are fucking pissed. It's because they sound so different that they NEED to change their name. I like the new stuff. I like the old stuff. Regardless, it is not the same In Flames. They are still good musicians but they should just change their name altogether in my opinion and quit disappointing the fans out there who made them what they are today and quit trying to please whatever trend comes along for faggot ass little kids like this one who don't deserve to ever have a keyboard layed in their hand because their opinion is so dumb that anyone who reads it loses an instant minus ten from their IQ.

I already made a topic saying that In Flames should have formed under a new name when they wanted to drastically change their sound.

I don't know.