Stop bitching the New In flames !

ok ok i got the history and i still feel the same way. i love dimmu borgir (dimmu is discustingly sick i love that shit) but i dont like his voice. i wouldnt change it because something else would fit it. im not even going to argue with someone calling me a fag esspesially you. you have obviosly said it so many times that you psycholgically made fear being gay, and then dwelling on that over time you in turn became the biggest closet fag ever known.
Don't take things so seriously.
And Dimmu Borgir are crap. Stormblast and some of their other early stuff was good but their later stuff is just really lame.

ok ok i got the history and i still feel the same way. i love dimmu borgir (dimmu is discustingly sick i love that shit) but i dont like his voice. i wouldnt change it because something else would fit it. im not even going to argue with someone calling me a fag esspesially you. you have obviosly said it so many times that you psycholgically made fear being gay, and then dwelling on that over time you in turn became the biggest closet fag ever known.

Dimmu is trash. Also, I heard that the first sign of teh gayz is bad grammar, not an unjustified attack on another's sexuality.

Shit thread.

And just to show that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about...

img_48fb29add904e.jpg

img_48fb2aebe62f2.jpg

Source: http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/25479

Good luck in finding your way out of the forums.

I guess you cant read swedish? BUT I can! and this is a blogg witch Daniel is writing in this pics he is hanging out with SONIC SYNDACTE they are emo...and daniel says " Apperently its cool to paint yourself with blac paint areound your eyes, and here im trying out how it is to be "emo"

He even says after when it done " The result wasnt what i expected, and this is really not my style"

SO you suck! In Flames is NOT emo and will never BE! Im new here at this forum otherwise i would have uploaded one pic of SS and one of IF and you will see how is emo.. BTW its SS ( SONIC SYNDACTE) if i didnt say so its Robin from SS how is giving him those black eyes!!

SO if you are goning to use a swedish website to back you up, make sure you can speak and write and translate swedish:

I don't think painting around your eyes black, should be that much accociated with being emo, even Laiho (CoB) does that, and my Gf though she refuses to dye her hair black...

I don't think painting around your eyes black, should be that much accociated with being emo, even Laiho (CoB) does that, and my Gf though she refuses to dye her hair black...

I don't have an issue with girls doing it... it's make up, after all.

As for guys... you're right, it shouldn't just be associated with emo.... any dude who paints black around their eyes is just a fucking twat.

depends, if it's corpsepaint then no (well, yes... but not so much) if it's emo style then YES.

Dark Funeral looks pretty goofy imo, at least their facepaint is accented with (fake?) blood and sweat as opposed to a terrible haircut made worse with a straightener and jeans that would make any normal testicle cry.

It means you think putting gay shit on your face is cool.
Guys + makeup = gay.

Hey all, I just joined the forums and thought this would be a good place to start posting because I also like new In Flames. I got into them with ASOP. I know, pretty late in the game right. I loved the album, and Come Clarity, but then I started listening to their older stuff. I have every album from Lunar Strain to ASOP except the Tokyo Showdown and I will admit their older music was way better. But think of it this way, In Flames still own most other bands out there. They are my favorite band. I love every single In Flames song and could listen to them all repeatedly without ever getting bored. I would like to hear them making the older style music again, they've gotten a bigger fan base now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one to have gone back to their older albums and if they started making melo-death like they used to they wouldn't lose many fans... Moonshield FTW. That is all.

Don't mind Clay-Man, I'm new around here too, but I've seen enough to know that his opinion means about as much as Obama's at a KKK convention.