Stop bitching the New In flames !

WeAreInFlames, now there's something I can agree on.

How does it "hurt your ears"?

Your ears are gigantic fucking pussies. If Mikael Stanne and Henke Forsse hurt your ears then maybe you should just stick to the last couple so you can sing along with Anders when he sings "IT RIPS IT BURNS IT HURTS" and feel like he's speaking into your soul.

:lol:

Awesome joke, but I agree; Friden ''singing''; ''It rips, it burns it hurts'' is far more painfull than the vocals by Mikael and Henke. :lol:

tbh I really enjoy his vocals on the last couple but there's absolutely nothing wrong with Forsse or Stanne's early vocals and his performance on The Gallery is godlike.

its not tht it hurts my ears i just dont like the sound of it. i lov the riffige in the first two, but i dont like the rusty sound of the vocals. i own every album and i love every album

Well fair enough then, that vocal-style isn't for everybody. But in all seriousness, it's borderline impossible to truly enjoy a lot of metal without being accustomed to the 'rusty' vocal approach.

It writes off early death metal, virtually all black metal, most melodic death metal, and a lot of current thrash and death metal.
Faggot.

OH MY GOD HE JUST CALLED YOU A FAGGOT ARE YOU GONNA LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THAT!?

I've decided I support allegations of homosexuality towards anyone of even slightly differing opinions. Makes things more dramatic.

Well you should get a split personallity that has the complete opposite opinion than your current personality.

Actually, hotknifinghash is an account I created to spice up the forum. I've been having a flame war with myself, which is somewhat akin to masturbating publicly, but less gross.

It writes off early death metal, virtually all black metal, most melodic death metal, and a lot of current thrash and death metal.
Faggot.

ok ok i got the history and i still feel the same way. i love dimmu borgir (dimmu is discustingly sick i love that shit) but i dont like his voice. i wouldnt change it because something else would fit it. im not even going to argue with someone calling me a fag esspesially you. you have obviosly said it so many times that you psycholgically made fear being gay, and then dwelling on that over time you in turn became the biggest closet fag ever known.

ok ok i got the history and i still feel the same way. i love dimmu borgir (dimmu is discustingly sick i love that shit) but i dont like his voice. i wouldnt change it because something else would fit it. im not even going to argue with someone calling me a fag esspesially you. you have obviosly said it so many times that you psycholgically made fear being gay, and then dwelling on that over time you in turn became the biggest closet fag ever known.

:lol: @ your ''english''

suckadickbp3.gif

what