Stop bitching the New In flames !

I personally think you should die if you think clayman is a bad album.

Dude! I didn't buy their records since the made Clayman because Reroute To Remain had nothing to do against Clayman. Why do people always understand bad things?

The "why do you talk about them if you don't like them anymore" argument has been made approximately 3,000 times. It's really not going anywhere.
As far as being really rude, this is heavy metal. There's nothing more metal than an ITG.

Also...

wat

If they've told 3000 times that argument, they've been 3000 times all right. And if you think metal= rude, you're the looser here, not the guy who started the thread.

And now, seeing that I've joined this forums to have nice conversations about metal and all I find is asshole people speaking crap, go to hell with your forums. I quit.

And now, seeing that I've joined this forums to have nice conversations about metal and all I find is asshole people speaking crap, go to hell with your forums. I quit.

i think your attitude right from the start has been just rotten. I am sick of hearing "everything after clayman sucks". because no it doesn't its different and theres nothing else like it. i love new inflames it inspires me.

i think your attitude right from the start has been just rotten. I am sick of hearing "everything after clayman sucks". because no it doesn't its different and theres nothing else like it. i love new inflames it inspires me.

Sick of hearing it sucks? Pretty sure it's because..... it's true.

Congratulations!

no no no. if it sucked then people wouldnt listen to it at all. I will respect your opinion but i think your wrong. if you dont like new metal then your not going to like new inflames. The fact is metal basically died as soon as pearl jam and nirvana came along, in the mainstream anyway. metal turned into something else. there still are mainstream groups in thrash genres but inflames had outher influences to help them create a new kind of music, the infuences were most likely metal, but i doubt it was slayer or metallica.

You're sick of people saying new In Flames sucks?

Well I'm sick of In Flames releasing shitty songs.
Shit like STYE and ASOP honestly should have invented "Album recalls" where they redo the album cause those 2 albums are that bad.

My thing with In Flames is this: their old stuff isn't that great. Its good. And the new stuff isn't as bad as everyone says. They only CD I really don't like by them is STYE.

I've only them twice live, once with Slayer back in 97(or 98) and a few weeks ago.

You'd probably get sick when I tell you that I dislike every album with Anders, wouldn't you? :lol:

Inspires you to what? cut your wrist?

..Just kidding :p

Are you serious? You really need to work on the sarcasm detection, by the way. But if you give up that easily (no one was actually rude to you tbh) then fine. The last thing we need is more whiners.

You'd probably get sick when I tell you that I dislike every album with Anders, wouldn't you? :lol:

Inspires you to what? cut your wrist?

..Just kidding :p
How can you not like whoracle, or jester race, anders is too sick. It inspires me to make music, I doubt I would be playing metal if it wasn't for in flames.

We can bitch about new In Flames if we want to
We can leave your fanboys behind space
'Cause fanboys don't bitch about new In Flames and if they don't bitch about new In Flames
Well they're no friends of mine

How can you not like whoracle, or jester race, anders is too sick. It inspires me to make music, I doubt I would be playing metal if it wasn't for in flames.

The Jester Race and Whoracle have decent riffs. But they vocals suck in my opinion, if they had a better vocalist I could call the Tjr/Whoracle album decent, perhaps solid.

Wow what a waste. Seriously it's probably better if you quit. You make every new member of this forum look like jackassees right from the start. Like Waif said, last thing this forum, or ANY imo, needs are whiners.

Every night before I go to bed I pray to god to smite the posers who don't like clayman.

And I agree as well on this. Smite the fuckers down. Favorite album personally.

The Jester Race and Whoracle have decent riffs. But they vocals suck in my opinion, if they had a better vocalist I could call the Tjr/Whoracle album decent, perhaps solid.

who would you replace anders with? the vocals on subbteranian and luner strain hurt my ears

Your ears are gigantic fucking pussies. If Mikael Stanne and Henke Forsse hurt your ears then maybe you should just stick to the last couple so you can sing along with Anders when he sings "IT RIPS IT BURNS IT HURTS" and feel like he's speaking into your soul.