Stop bitching the New In flames !

i missed u2.
where were you? you were gone for a while, now that I think of it. And now you're back with a Red Dwarf quote and a new av. I almost didn't recognize you.

I took a little break that's all :) But I am glad to be back!

I got promoted at work and now I'm doing Open University so I was spending less time on the net than before. But I missed UM ;)

:lol: My av doesn't look anything like the last one, god I've changed so much in a year!

Whats the deal, when i come back everyones like hotknifinghash is a dumbass stoner who cant type for shit. But as soon as someone doesn't log in for two weeks everyone wants to just give him a reach around .... If improve my punctuation will i get some respect so i can stop making stories about how much sex i'v been having lmao. i can just imagine you guys reading my posts and saying "wtf" (while eyes squint)

Whats the deal, when i come back everyones like hotknifinghash is a dumbass stoner who cant type for shit. But as soon as someone doesn't log in for two weeks everyone wants to just give him a reach around .... If improve my punctuation will i get some respect so i can stop making stories about how much sex i'v been having lmao. i can just imagine you guys reading my posts and saying "wtf" (while eyes squint)

You just need to show a little maturity now and then. No one will ever take you seriously if you get all hormonal on the internet.

And yes, please improve your punctuation!! ;)

lol thank you for a serious responce lol and i agree

I think you are the dumbest fucking person I've had the pleasure of making fun of on the internet. I haven't said anything for a month, but now I just have to make a statement at how ridiculously stupid you are.

Congratulations.

clap-copy_01.jpg

Pretty sure that it was just me, who did not imply that you were a stoner, but merely complained that you don't type well or make intelligent comments. People started slamming you when you started acting like a 5 year old. When Winter came back, I was again the only one who got excited, because Winter happens to be intelligent and well-spoken, and agree with me on almost everything, which is definitely a winning formula.

Also making up stories about how much sex you've been getting doesn't get you more respect fyi. Typing clearly and saying intelligent things will get you respect, though.

^ Aww WAIF I am so flattered! ;) Of course we agree on almost everything, because we are superior. :lol:

@ HotKnifingHash: Your agreement to my suggestion was promising, then you screwed up by commenting "omg there is a dumb ass drug addict on the internet... holy fuck".

Take heed from our suggestions, don't just lap them up and ignore them. Not trying to sound like your mom here, but yeah, listen to us. Some of us were most likely the same way you are now, but we became wiser and realised that you only succeed in life if you use your brain for more than telling yourself to masturbate.

I think you are the dumbest fucking person I've had the pleasure of making fun of on the internet. I haven't said anything for a month, but now I just have to make a statement at how ridiculously stupid you are.

Congratulations.

Hey, I found a cool dude! How do I be cool like you?

:OMG: Look, my mouth is open for your manhood. Please, enter.

EDIT: I must comment on this:

Some of us were most likely the same way you are now, but we became wiser and realised that you only succeed in life if you use your brain for more than telling yourself to masturbate.

Or telling yourself to just "Be wise". Perhaps it only takes a more intelligent person to understand just what it is this kid is saying, rather than just saying "Conform". I'm sure there's many a metal band that would smack you all in the face for saying that, many that you probably worship.

srsly man i meen wat u got? wat th fuck u got? u got some srs issues if i mayt say truly that ths spek is stil uderstadable n yet u cant reed it.

So this is how you treat people in here when you don't agree with them. So nice! I was in a hip hop forum in the past and people was much kinder. It seems like I should return.

If you think In Flames is crap from Clayman to now, why are you still discussing about them? If they're honest musicians the'll make the music they want and if you don't like it, don't buy it. If they'd make the music "fans" want, then they'd really would have sold-out.

And don't think "oh, that's a newbie that discovered In Flames with Come Clarity". No men, I stopped buying their records since they made Reroute to Remain, but now that I've given to them a real chance I see I wouldn't buy the whole record at all but there are some kickass tracks that deserve that I'm still with this band.

Now are you gonna be rude to me too? I'll just sit comfortably and ignore your crap.

The "why do you talk about them if you don't like them anymore" argument has been made approximately 3,000 times. It's really not going anywhere.
As far as being really rude, this is heavy metal. There's nothing more metal than an ITG.

Also...
I've given to them a real chance I see I wouldn't buy the whole record at all but there are some kickass tracks that deserve that I'm still with this band.
wat

So this is how you treat people in here when you don't agree with them. So nice! I was in a hip hop forum in the past and people was much kinder. It seems like I should return.

If you think In Flames is crap from Clayman to now, why are you still discussing about them? If they're honest musicians the'll make the music they want and if you don't like it, don't buy it. If they'd make the music "fans" want, then they'd really would have sold-out.

And don't think "oh, that's a newbie that discovered In Flames with Come Clarity". No men, I stopped buying their records since they made Reroute to Remain, but now that I've given to them a real chance I see I wouldn't buy the whole record at all but there are some kickass tracks that deserve that I'm still with this band.

Now are you gonna be rude to me too? I'll just sit comfortably and ignore your crap.

I personally think you should die if you think clayman is a bad album.

Indeed! Anybody who conforms to the rules of grammar is a fucking pussy!

I've never conformed to the rules of grammar. My aunt is an English teacher so I have always been in the habit of spelling words properly and such. :cool:

I personally think you should die if you think clayman is a bad album.

I agree to an extent. I wouldn't wish death on someone because they don't like Clayman, but at the same time I am shocked that someone can even suggest that Clayman is a bad album!! :erk: