Stop It

Oct 28, 2003
This forum now bores me. No offense to the few of you who create enjoyable threads, but honestly, I get tired of seeing threads from 6 months ago pop back up. Another thing, do I, or anyone else for that matter, care what you are listening to at the moment? :yell:

MethodicalWasteManagement said:
This forum now bores me. No offense to the few of you who create enjoyable threads, but honestly, I get tired of seeing threads from 6 months ago pop back up. Another thing, do I, or anyone else for that matter, care what you are listening to at the moment? :yell:

hahahaha ok

1.) Yes, i like to see what others are listening to... gives me an opportunity to check out music i haven't heard, i've discovered many bands that i like a lot from viewing what others listen to.

2.) If you don't like the forum, then go away. No ones asking you to post.

Yeah, if you don't like it, spend your time better doing something else. It's that simple. I used to hang around this forum a lot but now I only really drop in every now and then because unfortunately my life is busier (uni, work, gf) etc.

Don't be a whingy little bitch and whine about it though, it's a little hypocritical if you're posting on a forum that you apparently don't like.

Btw, stuff like this pisses me off (ppl bitching about forums on forums) so I'm taking it all out on you. YAY!

well someone's a lil' poopy today:p

Maharet said:
no, YOU stop it!

:lol:

I was going to say the same thing.

I wish we'd talk about the band or even just music more, but I don't contribute enough as it is, so I don't have any grounds to say that, now do I?

Contribution= ability to bitch credibly.

Another thing, do I, or anyone else for that matter, care what you are listening to at the moment? :yell:
SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo

SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo

SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo

SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo

SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo

SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo
SunlapseVertigo

.......... there ya go

this forum was cool a year or two ago, but its since been overrun with idiotic 16 yr olds who think they know everything about metal. half the fucking threads are repeated things from the week before. if you wanna learn about new bands, then get on soulseek. dont come to an individual bands fucking site and blab about crap that no one but your 45 year old uncle likes. fuck you. then fuck your uncle.

fuck you. thats my name. said:
this forum was cool a year or two ago, but its since been overrun with idiotic 16 yr olds who think they know everything about metal. half the fucking threads are repeated things from the week before. if you wanna learn about new bands, then get on soulseek. dont come to an individual bands fucking site and blab about crap that no one but your 45 year old uncle likes. fuck you. then fuck your uncle.
plenty of us use soulseek. yup.

pro.jpg

ok bone smuggler. first off, talk about being gay? you obviously have a banana in your avatar slot because you fear your own sexual enadecuacy. fuck you, and your opinions.
afraid to register, yep. you got me. im afraid of an underaged twerp. thats me. try again in 2 years when youre legal to drive. fuck off, poseur. seriously. i wish i was as cool as you. im gonna try. giving me something to strive for. i guess it MUST be hard work being a dried up stinky dicklicker, but someone has to do it.
i swear to god. for being such an insightful band, nevermore sure has its share of half aborted fans. my god.

fuck you. thats my name said:
ok bone smuggler. first off, talk about being gay? you obviously have a banana in your avatar slot because you fear your own sexual enadecuacy. fuck you, and your opinions.
afraid to register, yep. you got me. im afraid of an underaged twerp. thats me. try again in 2 years when youre legal to drive. fuck off, poseur. seriously. i wish i was as cool as you. im gonna try. giving me something to strive for. i guess it MUST be hard work being a dried up stinky dicklicker, but someone has to do it.
i swear to god. for being such an insightful band, nevermore sure has its share of half aborted fans. my god.
hmmmmm i'm the retarded one?
1.) its from a really funny animation... that other members of this board like, hence why i put it as my profile
2.) Fuck my opinions?! hah, i'm not the one, coming on to a board unwelcomed, challenging a community that most of the members enjoy greatly.
3.) its inadequacy. Learn to spell, dipshit.
4.) Did i say you were afraid? its just that we don't really care what some stupid moron who doesn't even take the time to register, who randomly post their stupid opinions on the board has to say. Fuck you.
5.) since when does age determine if one is a poseur? thats fucking stupid. I enjoy metal as much as anyone else on this board, and i listen to pretty much only metal. Also, the real posers are the ones who label others with this stupid term. Theres no need to challenge how "true" someone is unless you have some stupid elitism/insecurity problem.
6.) Using terms like "dicklicker" is such an unoriginal insult. Seriously, come up with something yourself.... or is that beyond your level of thinking? You my friend... are the poser in this conversation.
7.) You are right, many nevermore fans are retards.... you are one of them.

Why don't you go spout about your complex to the Seriously Off-Topic forum, where they all think like you? What a dope.

get penile cancer and die fuckwad

gay? you obviously have a banana in your avatar slot because you fear your own sexual enadecuacy.
i have a pirate duck in my avatar, and a flashing frog in my sig. what does that mean? tell me, oh wise one :worship:

oh yeah, and if you don't tell yer mamma that yer shit diaper is full, she won't come and change it.:Smug: