Stop It

i'm female. i don't know who the retard is you're referring to.
i don't gush over you but i sure do love strawberrry gushers!

i'm glad you like my frog. i like it too. and the frog does like feces. i wouldn't have him if he didn't

ct_thrash said:
i'm female. i don't know who the retard is you're referring to.
i don't gush over you but i sure do love strawberrry gushers!

i'm glad you like my frog. i like it too. and the frog does like feces. i wouldn't have him if he didn't

the blonde kid from the movie, is the retard. i only date redheaded 18 year olds wanting to experience new things.
feces makes great finger paint.

fuck you. thats my name said:
dude. 1983 was awhile ago. the whole big sunglasses look has been out since the david lee roth just a giggalo video. i just needed the right thread to spread my wrath, youre retarded attempt was the closest to my own.

wolfspooge, again, shut the fuck up. you arent cool, you arent popular, you wont be nominated for the head fairy in the school play, and you wont be prom king. you fail. shut it.

idiocy. heh. you all have about half the iq of that blonde faggot from "you got served". well see..

Hmmmm i dont really care if i'm cool or not... i'm content with myself. hahaha you're telling me to shut the fuck up? haha
I'm not the one going to a community, posting random immature and stupid insults against forum members.... not to mention no one likes you. Methinks you are the one who fails.

Wolftribe said:
Hmmmm i dont really care if i'm cool or not... i'm content with myself. hahaha you're telling me to shut the fuck up? haha
I'm not the one going to a community, posting random immature and stupid insults against forum members.... not to mention no one likes you. Methinks you are the one who fails.

<--crying.

By any chance is your wrath dysentery? I have the shits like no other right now...
Heh, I've got plenty of that so-called finger paint, if you want it...

Consider it a little token of appreciation.

I ask one thing of you though, pull your cock out of your ears and listen to others.
(Woohoo, now I get to hear your feeble attempt at an insult again:))

ct_thrash said:

first off.

1. i dont date males
2. i dont date underaged people
3. i dont date soiled panties
4. i prefer boy cut panties on girls. preferrably cotton.

im not hostile. i just like chaos.