Stop telling Lies Ross, Barrowlands fantastic

spacebeer said:
Dan, Frank and Joey are the most fan friendly of the band I can't imagine they would be "dicks" I think in real it's Scott and Charlie who are the hardest to work with....
That is starting to become more and more clear. They are the Gene and Paul of thrash.

Why all the agro my Scottish Compadre's? The concert on thurday was average, the turnout was average. Why try to polish a turd? I am an Anthrax fanatic but i am willing to admit that 1. the band were not tight. 2. Bush (although i am biased) pumps the crowd much better than Belladonna. 3. He-man would kick Lion-O's leopard skin jock stap! :tickled:

I disagree the crowd was great barr the idiots at the bar with a face like thunder which was funny. Any1 catch bello trying 2 get them 2 move?Ive seen bush twice the first was at the barras on the WHCFYA tour & then at the garage. The first time was great although i wasnt really into them at the time so didnt know the songs 2 well but bush really impress me but not like joey did on thursday so i id like him to stay :headbang:

Stormwatch said:
I really don't see what it matters whether Bush or Belladonna is "the best" singer. After these shows Joey and Dan Spitz will be kicked out and it'll be back to the usual line-up. Won't it? I mean, Scott's consistently slagged off Dan and Joey so why would he want to make this permanent, I can see no reason for it.......
Of course, I can't see any reason why they'd let the clockmaker and the guy that couldn't sing in key on SoE(not my opinion BTW) back in the band for these shows but what would I know about it?

The reason is more money, let´s take it this way, if the DVD sells well (better than MOMD) they will continue in this line-up. If not, God knows what happens but bringing Bush back will not be easy.

spacebeer said:
I know what I sqaw last night, and we all know the island years is a semi official release which sounds very bad and is nothing more than soundboard quality...

I saw ANTHRAX with Bush 4 or 5 times...he just couldn;t do the old songs like Joey can, I know you hate Joey but he sang like a god yesterday judging from the Dutch metal forums and first reviews I read most agreed with me, actually I have yet to read something negative about the gig.
If Joey suck on island years is because of the soundboard quality and because it's a semi official release??????? wtf?? :Smug:

The reason is more money, let´s take it this way, if the DVD sells well (better than MOMD) they will continue in this line-up. If not, God knows what happens but bringing Bush back will not be easy.

One Can hope

I know it is & il support them what ever bush or belladona but would really love them to stay as it is the now

I don't but if Bush has any pride he will not sing for ANTHRAX anymore, who knows we both are wrong and they come up with a totally new singer....

Anyway I enjoy ANTHRAX much more now, so if they continue where they left off with WCFYA no hard feelings but I'll put ANTHRAX to rest again personally! I will not go to see any other line up no more than this one so I'll try and catch em again this summer and if it's over afterwards then it's really over!

spacebeer said:
Dan, Frank and Joey are the most fan friendly of the band I can't imagine they would be "dicks" I think in real it's Scott and Charlie who are the hardest to work with....

It could be that they are control freaks, but they have the right somehow - Scott is the only remaining founding member and Charlie writes all the songs.