Stop the fucking flaming

i'm considering opening up a new forum, anyone who'd come, pm me or sth. if we got 15+ ppl, itd be fine i'll think.

HomerJ_123 said:
i'm considering opening up a new forum, anyone who'd come, pm me or sth. if we got 15+ ppl, itd be fine i'll think.

tell me more!

anyway, there was already an attempt to open news boards in the past, we were 40 people and the forums died after 3 weeks. 15 persons is not enough.

Maybe ima say something real stupid now, but imo flaming noobs comes with the metal...i mean this aint some pussy-emo-ghettoblaster forum with people who only talk about hugs (seriously, that shits gotta stop) and pokemon. ofcourse our common interest is metal and at the same time showing were dudes with 21inch cocks (sorry ladies) and willing to defend this given...

if you want to be rought its gotta be played rough, so stop whining if you get flamed cause probably you even deserved it...and if not just flame back and stand yer ground

War_Blade said:
okay its over

every thread has turned into a homo flame-fest. It is offically over. I don't think anybody is really enjoying posting here anymore and people are picking fights for no reason. This is fucking stupid.

no more flaming
are you gonna cry? :lol:

there is nothing wrong with a flame once in a while. But that lame ass fucking flame war we had going where every single topic as all flaming was the stupidist shit ever.