Studio Diaries. Yes, no?

Shemsu'Hor

May 9, 2007
WV, USA
I dunno if this has been discussed before but who else thinks Opeth should do video studio reports to post on the internet? I think it's pretty cool when bands do that, especially like what In Flames is doing posting a new one every Monday.

Yeah those are awesome. Kind of really makes me see through the process of an album I'll love for the rest of my life. Knowing Opeth, they will release it as a dvd, after the album has hit stores. That's just what I think. Either way, my support for Opeth will always be there.

Yes, yes. Things like the studio documentary of Lamentations and Ghost Reveries, I can't get enough from those. I absolutely love this stuff! They should just make a docu for every album they record from now on, haha. Come to think of it, wasn't there some BWP studio filmage that was rumored to be released someday?

Personally i think studio diaries would be great, but i would have no interest watching them before the album comes out. i want the new album to be a complete suprise and i dont wanna hear little parts months before it comes out.
however, i feel lamentations was such a perfect release, because besides the full concert it gave you a look at how these albums were created, and it gives u a greater look on the albums you have been listening too for months.

that would be cool to get people excited about the new album ... but its not a big deal if they dont, i will still be checking opeth.com and here for updates