Studioreport featuring Alexi

Must have been a fucking great time. Vorspiel! :lol: And Moonshine seems to be a killer. 96%??? :yow:

By the way, the text says that Alexi had some telephone calls to find a replacement for Ale.

Well, I was supposed to go to Finland with him and rehearse with the band, but I cancelled in the last minute. I didn't feel skilled enough, and when I saw what you guys wrote in here after Ale left, I totally freaked out.

Reactions: Johanna
gryphon said:
Well, I was supposed to go to Finland with him and rehearse with the band, but I cancelled in the last minute. I didn't feel skilled enough, and when I saw what you guys wrote in here after Ale left, I totally freaked out.
WHAT??? Man, this would have been cool. Ok, your decision. But if you still could get a chance to rehearse with the band, you should do it. I worry all the time if the new one will be a cool guy and has the right attitude. I saw you live on stage and you really rock! Maybe it's complicated that you live in Norway and the band in Finland. But you really could do the job.

C'mon man, don't rub it in!! That was Alexi's words exactly. I know it would have been great, but I don't have enough confidence in my playing, and besides it's all the other stuff as you mentioned: living in Norway, having 2 kids, steady job, and living like that would eventually kill me. I would have tried it all. Alexi wanted me in the band because we get along very well and I'm good at being drunk and stupid. I'm a decent guitarplayer when I play stuff I've made myself, but I had serious problems with some of the songs like "You're better off dead".

Ok, these reasons make it very hard and of course I understand that and I know that you thought about that offer very well. Do what you think what would be the best for you and your family.