Suggestions for facing the lonely winter nights?

Originally posted by Eos
Same here.. about 300 now and only very few burned. The biggest problem is that I try to collect all the stuff from certain bands and so I get a mess with the singles. Last time I was standing in a CD shop loking at the Marilyn Manson part asking myself "do I have thisone or not??" :rolleyes: :lol:
Nothing burned around here! burned discs are demo's ar boots...
I have some MD's though... well, some
But I have like 350 cds, ALL original :p

Originally posted by Mariner

But I have like 350 cds, ALL original :p
Good boy ;)
I only burn CDs when Iit´s about one I really want to have NOW, don´t have the money for but gonna but it soon anyway. For me it´s important to support the band (especially if it´s about the smaller ones). I also don´t give my CD away to people who will copy them unless I know that there´s no other way for them to get that music (ex. Croatia where people earn a lot less of money than we here in Switzerland but the prices for the CDs are the same.. ). Actually I don´t like to give my CDs away because I´m too afraid that people wouldn´t look as good after them (especially after the digis) as I do :cry: sounds a bit strange but I made my experiences :(

Originally posted by Eos
... Actually I don´t like to give my CDs away because I´m too afraid that people wouldn´t look as good after them (especially after the digis) as I do :cry: sounds a bit strange but I made my experiences :(

It doesn't sound strange... I have given like 50 cds to other people to listen to and never got them back... Let alone those that I got back but when I put them in the cd player they would not even recognise the disc :mad:

Anyway, take care :/

Thanks peeps! I'll check that madrugada thing out, as long as it ain't kind of stuff that makes me want to tear my heart out and put it in flames :rolleyes:

oi, sophia btw, what was that bloody sweet wine we drank in chania. Mardifargrihaerae something?

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Thanks peeps! I'll check that madrugada thing out, as long as it ain't kind of stuff that makes me want to tear my heart out and put it in flames :rolleyes:

oi, sophia btw, what was that bloody sweet wine we drank in chania. Mardifargrihaerae something?

dont tear anything adolf.:p they are norwegian and they remind me the doors on the vocal section,great music too!

and mavrodafni is the drink of the drunk(gods) :)

You cane bet they're gonna tear your heart out and put it in flames :D

Mavrodafni... I'ts not actually wine, but you can get drunk just by lookking at it :D

Take care :D

@Don
bu kadar space..bilmiyorum biraz ziyan gibi sen ne dersin? :lol:
bu arada haklýsýn Pearl Jam'i satanist tayfasýna sokmak istemem o yüzden boþver gel atlama sen ben sana konseri anlatýrým bilahare :p

That's the one. It really was sweeeeeeet :yuk: Tho I drank it with no problems, I still would've prefered some good red wine. (we were at the beach at night watching thunder :) )

hahaaha the mighty Mavrodafni,yeah!It's like receiving communion.
while you were bathing and watching thunders,i was embracing the Sandman in my -not so comfortable-inflatable matress,which,btw,had a hole from the bloody rocks at the campsite!Fucken Hell!!!!:lol: :lol: DAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ashure
@Don
bu kadar space..bilmiyorum biraz ziyan gibi sen ne dersin? :lol:
bu arada haklýsýn Pearl Jam'i satanist tayfasýna sokmak istemem o yüzden boþver gel atlama sen ben sana konseri anlatýrým bilahare :p

yok caným. ya ben þimdi mesela parasýzlýktan, açlýktan, borçtan harçtan bile atlasam, üsküdar amerikanlý olduðum için bana hemen "satanist" derler, o yüzden. eh bi de eve gelip CDlere, kitaplara falan baktýlar mý, "tescilli satanist" olurum.

so when was the concert anyway?