Suggestions for facing the lonely winter nights?

Originally posted by Don Corleone
:eek: i had heard about this before, but never believed it! WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME CURSE WORD IN TURKISH! "SIKTIR" hahahaha

its the f... word,right?and we got it from you!hell,i know a few:tamam,kotzam,tsoglan etc!!!!!!!!

there was a joke here about the turkish adv of coca-cola...the guy instead of saying: always cc , actually went for: Coca-Cola tamam!!:lol:

it means sth like...too much,frequently used when someone behaves like a kid when he is grown up,its an adjective in grammar focus.
and it can be found as cotzaman too!(look at that, i've become a turkish expert:) )

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
maybe i'll catch mariner by the hair and drag him with me too(between 5-12january).i dunno.i'll find something:D

Oooooooooooh yeah, meeting someone who actually like Rhapsody, Anathema, new ToT, Opeth and Maiden! These are very rare species! Would be great to meet yous! we'll see!

Hola! Some Turkish monuments to ruin too :devil: :D

:eek: i had heard about this before, but never believed it! WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME CURSE WORD IN TURKISH! "SIKTIR" hahahaha

I use it daily.... :cool:

Originally posted by the_good_son141
i never saw it written!!!it was my imagination word from what i hear. the option you spelled sounds the same to mine ,now that im whispering it:) i think we've got a clue:p

I think we do yes:)
btw I used to have a list-very long one actually- that contains the common words in Turkish and Greek. I was shocked when I see such similarities :eek:

Originally posted by Mariner
Oooooooooooh yeah, meeting someone who actually like Rhapsody, Anathema, new ToT, Opeth and Maiden! These are very rare species! Would be great to meet yous! we'll see!

Hola! Some Turkish monuments to ruin too :devil: :D

don't worry we like Anathema and Opeth over here too.And speaking up a person who like (just a hypothetical one, not you of course :rolleyes:) new ToT again, we know how to domesticate such people pal, we really do! :p
GRIM2A.gif

Originally posted by ashure
don't worry we like Anathema and Opeth over here too.And speaking up a person who like (just a hypothetical one, not you of course :rolleyes:) new ToT again, we know how to domesticate such people pal, we really do! :p
GRIM2A.gif

Are Anathema and Opeth that similar?

what the fuck, there you go again, mariner. pearl jam - riot act!!!!!!!!! tell me about it!

Heard it once through (got it today)
seems nice, very emotional, nice songs (the one after the single (i am mine) Thumbling my way left a strong impression)

you just got it, today? good good. needs some time to get into them, really.

Very True! Only Ten is quite easy...
But I can tell already this will be high in my "favourite albums of the year list" :D