Suggestions for facing the lonely winter nights?

Originally posted by Unicorn
@ Strangelight
Your new avatar... is it the singer from "The Corrs"? Is this a joke or do you like her/them really? The Corrs made a fantastic coverversion from the traditional irish song "Song for Ireland". It's released on some sampler. You should try to check it out if you like them.

Isn't it Julia Roberts? hmmmmmm, well one with loads of makeup, making her mouth a bit thinner :D

Originally posted by moody
because all turks hate greeks! and greeks hate turks too!

:lol: :lol: :lol: deffo!with those politicians and the distorted history books(of both sides)what do you expect?
this prejudism is instilled to the kids at school.everybody's got this small prejudism in him still,more or less,but still one of the best people i know is muslim:D

Originally posted by Don Corleone
you know you're always welcome! :)

:cry: in order to see Opeth(and spend me birthday with my mates)i have to miss the trip to turkey:cry:
but,damn it,it's just four hours from Komotini,so i can come whenever,as long as i know someone will be waiting for me,so no border police throws me in some jail!??????:confused: :lol: guys?:eek:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
:) thanks hehe,just that our tastes match up to a point.
Hey Don,Ashure,Without,i might be coming to Instabul in the first two weeks of december for a couple of days,with my Uni.would be nice to meet you;)

Hey somnium like Don said, you're always welcome here. And why not meeting you as well, after my midterms (4th of December is the last day for them)anything is possible for me! :wave:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
:cry: in order to see Opeth(and spend me birthday with my mates)i have to miss the trip to turkey:cry:
but,damn it,it's just four hours from Komotini,so i can come whenever,as long as i know someone will be waiting for me,so no border police throws me in some jail!??????:confused: :lol: guys?:eek:

so a "happy birthday" from me in advance and where are you gonna see opeth?

Forget about Opeth. Paradise Lost are playing two gigs in Athens but they won't come to Thessaloniki?!?!?!?! And they haven't played here since '97. Motherfuckin' promoters.... I'm so pissed off. Paliomalakes. Gamw thn poutana mou gamw! CUNTS!

Originally posted by sol83
Forget about Opeth. Paradise Lost are playing two gigs in Athens but they won't come to Thessaloniki?!?!?!?! And they haven't played here since '97. Motherfuckin' promoters.... I'm so pissed off. Paliomalakes. Gamw thn poutana mou gamw! CUNTS!

Hearing what Mikael said about the promotion of their last gig here in Switzerland it can be that they don´t play a gig here on this tour :cry:

Originally posted by ashure
Hey somnium like Don said, you're always welcome here. And why not meeting you as well, after my midterms (4th of December is the last day for them)anything is possible for me! :wave:

thank you:) well...Opeth on the 6th,my birthday on the 7th:)cry: )...i will pm you guys to see what we do.maybe i'll catch mariner by the hair and drag him with me too(between 5-12january).i dunno.i'll find something:D

Originally posted by Eos
As far as I know they´re gonna play in Athens December 6th :) Lucky you! ;)

@Don you already got your answer.thanks Zeljka:)
i just hope they announce a date in Thessaloniki too,lame bastards!Always Athens.ALWAYS Athens!We,northeners,are more loyal and active in concerts,although less in number:cool:
M!:mad:

Originally posted by sol83

nai re gamo tin krisi mou!!!!!poly spazomai,SIHTIR!i heard about it yesterday night,when i was half asleep and i nearly threw the mobile out of the window:mad:.. :cool:... :rolleyes:... :eek:
too many hours to travel to athens for concerts all the time.