Suggestions for facing the lonely winter nights?

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
WTF?? :eek: You were there afterall? Shiiit... It would've been nice to meet you. Well yes, I had to leave quite fast 'cause the last bus left quite early... nice you liked the gig, I had a blast unlike I though beforehand. Too bad, like I feared, I lost my voice a little towards the end. The smoke from cigarettes in the club got me, plus I've been smokin a lot lately because of the shitty stuff that's been happenin. I'm really honoured you liked us, really :) next time you'd better come say hi, tho :mad: :)

and I know something about beeing tired :zzz: I had 'good' 4hours sleep and had to wake a little before you sent the post, half past five... couldn't get sleep at first tho, had to listen to Buckley. With headphones. In the dark. that was interesting...

uuh..i just woke up. :guh: yea, you must be tired!
now there's not that many hours left, anymore..? :) ah.. headphones, good music, dark..(etc) yes that's kinda familiar to me..:D
eh..i was there yes..not with me bro cos those wankers :p gave up and left back to east yesterday (they couldn't stand alcohol! haahaa :lol: :lol: ) so i was there with my mate (she was ill and had to sit down, i was standing on the top of the stairs) i haven't heard you singing before, so i've nothing to compare, but anyway i didn't noticed that your voice'd had been lost anywhere..?!! you was just great!! really! :headbang:

Originally posted by Eos
:confused: I didn´t quite get the connection between fat people and beeing weird... :err:

that's becoz I couldn't make myself so clear. I was thinking to say something like fat people doesn't feel cold as much as others..etc

Originally posted by speakinstone
uuh..i just woke up. :guh: yea, you must be tired!
now there's not that many hours left, anymore..? :) ah.. headphones, good music, dark..(etc) yes that's kinda familiar to me..:D
eh..i was there yes..not with me bro cos those wankers :p gave up and left back to east yesterday (they couldn't stand alcohol! haahaa :lol: :lol: ) so i was there with my mate (she was ill and had to sit down, i was standing on the top of the stairs) i haven't heard you singing before, so i've nothing to compare, but anyway i didn't noticed that your voice'd had been lost anywhere..?!! you was just great!! really! :headbang:

Yeh, not that many hours (half, actually) left, but bollocks! I have work tonight and tomorrow night also. Well 'work' as in playing my own cds to people who are mostly my friends :D Can you believe they actually pay 70e per night for that :lol: :lol:

Well that voice thing. I couldn't scream and yell properly towards the end mostly because of the cigarette smoke and me being out of breath. I should work on my technique more often :rolleyes: But anyways I'm glad you saw us since I can honestly say it was the best gig in ages. for us, I mean :)

..and next time i'll come to say 'hi' :D

Well you should. If you want that beer I promised you :D

Yeh, not that many hours (half, actually) left, but bollocks! I have work tonight and tomorrow night also. Well 'work' as in playing my own cds to people who are mostly my friends :D Can you believe they actually pay 70e per night for that :lol: :lol:

:err: :bah: not fair.. me wants job like that too.
:yell:

Well you should. If you want that beer I promised you :D

:lol: IF i want beer..?
crazy2.gif

drunk.gif

Originally posted by Don Corleone
well, those were among my CDs, somnium. :) great taste you have there. :D ;)

:) thanks hehe,just that our tastes match up to a point.
Hey Don,Ashure,Without,i might be coming to Instabul in the first two weeks of december for a couple of days,with my Uni.would be nice to meet you;)

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
*Amelie OST

[...]

Princess mononoke,Andromeda Stories and other japanese cartoon-movies,mostly from the 80's.they cut deep,that's for sure...

the soundtrack for 'Amelie' is completely boss, as some albums from Yann Tiersen [the guy who did that soundtrack]. and yeah check that japanese anime called 'Jin Roh', it's fucken amazing.

Originally posted by ashure
I like school, it's really fun. I know most of you will be like :eek: or :zombie: but my school is number one at fun, hmm but I think only Turkish pals can understand it ;)

but the difficulty part I agree.I study business administration but it's very hard in 'my' school though.

business admiration? baah.

here's an example of what im actually studying right now:

"HOMOGENEOUS EQUATIONS WITH CONSTANT COEFFICIENTS" :rolleyes:

i could give you more, but i wouldnt want to haunt anyone. :(

You should've been here at my work place last years winter. I ate my lunch with a cap (what's 'pipo' in english??) on my head and mittens on my hands. One good thing about winter is that christmas wouldn't feel the same if it was just bright and shiny all day..

hej, a pipo, is that like a mussi or mutsi? (a bonnet in english)
(in dutch a pipo is a kind of clownish nerd,but whatever)

take a hot mug of fazer chocolate (with some whiskey or vodka) or that salmiakki drink (how do you call that again)
and take with that a good old muummi book, i think you can stand any winter like that :D
well i could.
only 34 nights to go before i'm in finland again, jippi!

@speakinstone

...katatonia - day / o how i enjoy the light / deadhouse / black session ...

Do you want him to commit suicide?:s

@ Strangelight
Your new avatar... is it the singer from "The Corrs"? Is this a joke or do you like her/them really? The Corrs made a fantastic coverversion from the traditional irish song "Song for Ireland". It's released on some sampler. You should try to check it out if you like them.