Suggestions for facing the lonely winter nights?

Originally posted by Don Corleone
yeah, i agree there. "ten" and "yield" still happen to be my fave PJ albums...
Yeah "Yield" is the best!!!! But this now one :yow: !!! check it out Don! this is absolutely brilliant!

Goddammit Don, is their anything you don't have? Where do you find the money to spend so much in CD's? Don't you eat? Fuck it. I'm skint and proud!

:eek: i had heard about this before, but never believed it! WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME CURSE WORD IN TURKISH! "SIKTIR" hahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's one of me fave words,eh;) i say it all the time(along with lots of other foul ones:rolleyes: )
so the right word is siktir not sihtir.i'll know from now on.hey i have to tell you what me grandma used to shout at us(turkish stuff) when we were naughty kids.i cannot spell it,i can just reproduce it:lol:

Originally posted by ashure
it's not turkish pal..but it might be 'kocaman' in Turkish.

hahaah!exactly!but we actually got both versions of the word,the original and the abbreviation kinda"kocam"hihihi!!!

you know guys,nothing to be surprised about,400 years did a lot:mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by sol83
Goddammit Don, is their anything you don't have? Where do you find the money to spend so much in CD's? Don't you eat? Fuck it. I'm skint and proud!

:( i sometimes ask myself the same question: am i really spending too much money on CDs? i have a growing collection somewhere between 400-500.

but one thing you disregard, sol: MOST of my CDs are not originals, im very sorry to say. i confess. :cry:

:( i sometimes ask myself the same question: am i really spending too much money on CDs? i have a growing collection somewhere between 400-500.

but one thing you disregard, sol: MOST of my CDs are not originals, im very sorry to say. i confess. :cry:

I bet you have a cd-writer-just like me.
and speaking up cd collections, I have to say I have a huge one too, even can't keep track of it *ahem* ;)

Originally posted by Mariner
Yeah "Yield" is the best!!!! But this now one :yow: !!! check it out Don! this is absolutely brilliant!

:eek:oh god I must get Riot Act as much as possible!
they say it's the best one after Ten. But like you guys said, Yield is pretty good too,but I'm afraid even some true Pearl Jam fans couldn't understand what lies deep inside of that album.:mad:

@Don and/or Without : have you been in Pearl Jam's Istanbul concert. I'd like some nostalgia at the moment ;)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I have about the same amount as you Don, but only 5-6 burned cds. There's a lot of money in those damn discs...

Same here.. about 300 now and only very few burned. The biggest problem is that I try to collect all the stuff from certain bands and so I get a mess with the singles. Last time I was standing in a CD shop loking at the Marilyn Manson part asking myself "do I have thisone or not??" :rolleyes: :lol:

:)

I think the only band whose every single I've been trying to get (or atleast the older ones with good b-sides, livestuff and unreleased songs) is Faith No More. I've done pretty good job with it, too...

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
:)

I think the only band whose every single I've been trying to get (or atleast the older ones with good b-sides, livestuff and unreleased songs) is Faith No More. I've done pretty good job with it, too...

I think I have all of their albums except the first (without Mike Patton) and the best of. But no singles.. I love "The Real Thing", it was one of my two first metal CDs :D

In Digging the Grave -single is one of their best songs ever, Absolute Zero. It's really a shame it's only been relased as a b-side, but I guess they couldn't fit it in any of their albums.. I was a happy little camper when I finally found the single. Before that I had to listen to it from wornout tape...

Originally posted by sol83
Just go buy the new Queens of the stone age album.... Excellence!

i got it after your hails by a black cd-seller...can you imagine?they copy such things too,apart from vandi:p the cd is ok i think,though i havent heard any oldies to compare

I bet you have a cd-writer-just like me.
and speaking up cd collections, I have to say I have a huge one too, even can't keep track of it *ahem* ;)

no, sorry, i dont have a cd-writer :(

i plan to buy one, but along with that i also want a cable connection and that comes very expensive. :(

:eek:oh god I must get Riot Act as much as possible!
they say it's the best one after Ten. But like you guys said, Yield is pretty good too,but I'm afraid even some true Pearl Jam fans couldn't understand what lies deep inside of that album.:mad:

@Don and/or Without : have you been in Pearl Jam's Istanbul concert. I'd like some nostalgia at the moment ;)

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY CAME HERE. when was that??? i probably wasnt listening to them back then.