Swedish lanuage

Cadarn said:
Ah, great! Prepare your veins for pure red wine injections!
Hahaha fucking oath man! Did you and the guys get drunk last night? I was up all night drinking Glenlivet and watching Sleepy Hollow, adorable!

Eisbær: at least it's not ME cutting my wrists and arms like a 14 year old

@Patric:

Hey, sometimes in life I need some pain and blood to clear my head and to handle some problems, especially my wrath, so...Wheres your point?
K, the most people consider this as stupid but I give a fuck about that.

I could cut myself, or I could go kill some people. So, lets guess....Whats the better solution? Punish yourself to get something useful out of it or go through the streets with a chainsaw in hands?

AND, this problem has nothing to do with age;) Not only "teenies" do that. These "cutters" can be adults around 30, too.

Do you know Fincher's "Fight Club"?
In this movie you can see what pain can be for humans.

You mean these anti-depression pills (or whatever)?
No, sorry. No need for killing my nervous system with chemical crap like that;);)
I do enjoy the "more natural" way(means medicine based on pure plant or poison products) ;)

And, my reasons are not only depression or shit;)

Patric said:
Hahaha fucking oath man! Did you and the guys get drunk last night? I was up all night drinking Glenlivet and watching Sleepy Hollow, adorable!

Yeah! On friday night Ive been pretty high levelled, man, but you missed what happened LAST night in Tagliacozzo! People told me that a certain point I was having a political discussion with a tree!!!
:wave: Im totally gone!

Talking to trees sounds like a good night indeed! I remember once in the Danish island Fyn I was so drunk that I jumped and attacked a bush cause I thought it was a troll :lol:

Haha damn cats, well I met two Italians in a bar they didn't speak English so I said the words I learned from you man :lol: cazzo etc. they were laughing really much!

Haha oh dear I will be like a native once I come to visit, no problem! So I can joke, sing etc. with you and the guys over a night with 5 bottles of wine yup yup!