Swedish lanuage

Patric said:
Yeah exactly I eat that all the time too and it must be one of the few dishes I heat WITHOUT meat hehe. Butter rules in spaghetti's/pasta!! I heat it up really much (the food) and then I put the butter in so it can melt fast.
Exactly, man! I suggest you to add some grinded pepper over and the game is done! I wonder why everytime we meet here everything ends in food and hard beverages!!! :kickass:

Because we're male pigs hahah! I will remember the tip with grinded pepper, I like really big chunks of pepper in my food you know? The best is when the parmisan is mixed with basilkum, you know that?

Yes, do you know Pesto alla Genovese? The kind of sauce made with basilico, parmesan, oil and walnuts? Use it with the kind of flat spaghetti called linguine...HEAVEN!

I had that sauce today, man! I have had green pasta (dont know the name) with a sauce with a lot of cheese in it, that also ruled!

Patric said:
I had that sauce today, man! I have had green pasta (dont know the name) with a sauce with a lot of cheese in it, that also ruled!
You must be refering to pasta verde? and the sauce is pesto? if you make it from scratch it usually is a lot of basil with pine nuts, lot of cheese and olive oil. All grinded in a bowl to get this thick sauce. Prette heavy in calories ..........

True, that's what I'm talking about...see, now you made me hungry again while I have to survive on Swedish hardbread and mediocre cheese...oh and tea...

Patric said:
True, that's what I'm talking about...see, now you made me hungry again while I have to survive on Swedish hardbread and mediocre cheese...oh and tea...
Ahahahah! We're all on the same boat, man! Just a wrong word and the stomach starts to scream its rage!!! Im understanding more and more Im a kind of drogatic!

Well man I lost my fucking room key and both window and door is shut now so I'm with Simon now the clock is 02:55 and he's making pasta! What's even worse, we have to go up 7 tomorrow to catch the ferry to Jutland (where it's DRINKING TIME!!)

Cadarn said:
Italian salcicce rules! (sausages) Who? Berlusconi? Ah, hes a perfect clown! How can be possible that a prime minister owns tv channels and a soccer team (Milan)? Italia needs somebody now like Cesar!!!

someone like ME!!...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHUH...
blackusconi dei mei cojoni...

ah,pasta what a great invention!

Patric said:
Beglar you'd be shocked to see us in Jutland, I mean I like to drink but back then we were SWINES...
Ahahahahah! Patric, I will start to write novels and sonets about our "tragic" drinking travels! A good title could be "Ghosts in the bottle" memories from drunk people! Ahahahhahahahhahahah!

Hahaha che cazzo, I keep forgetting what the fuck happens on days/nights like these! In order to do the Ghosts in the bottle we must have the courage to bring the video camera hahahaha some very interesting footage could come out of that!

Hahah see, I'm getting there! Now only a few months and I will have full conversations with you Cadarn!

Vehemence, thanks man skål til dig också din jävel..