Swedish lanuage

Haaaah...well of course...we have the best brew in entire Scandinavia, what am I supposed to do drink Cider instead? And yeah we're flat...damn we got the grimmest fields...very metal....

MrMajs said:
We just have a shitload of melo death band here, dont come here its dangerous.

Useful sentences:

Jag kommer att räkna till två sen kommer jag att döds dig - I will count to two then I will kill you.

Black Metal - Svart metall

Fiskebåt - Fishing Boat (Very useful in gothenburg)

Det var en lång kabel - That was a long cable
HA! Tak, MrMajs! A friend and I will be using that first phrase at work a lot. Why is Gothenburg dangerous?

Because it's packed with melodeath. And it's just another boring place in Sweden. If you wanna go to a "dangerous" place check out Malmö...that place is a shithole deluxe.

Anyone knows what "Svartalf" is? Apparently Svart is Black.... Someone said that old norse resembles more to german then to Swedish... This is a norse word as far as i know.

MrMajs said:
We just have a shitload of melo death band here, dont come here its dangerous.
This invites me to post a new, useful Swedish phrase:
Det bästa med Göteborg är tåget till Stockholm - The best thing about Gothenburg is the train to Stockholm

You said it wrong man! It's Det bästa med Stockholm är tåget till Göteborg...

here's MY version:

Det bedste med Malmø er tåget tilbage til København

svartalf can be translated to dark elf! there you go!

and german is in no way closer to old norse than swedish! if you are looking for a really close language take icelandic, it's allmost identic.

english might be even closer to norse than german. remember the danish and norwegian vikings who reigned there once. also english didn't go through the second germanic sound shift as german did!

Thx man but i already found the answer on the net thx for the extra info also. I was also looking for names they use and apparently it was very common to name there children after gods and such. So name that could (not necessarly existed) be was Thorvarr wich basicly means Thor Warrior or Warrior of Thor... it that was an acttual name. And if the father was Gunnar then the baby's full name was Thorvarr Gunnarsson or if it was a female it would be Gunnarsdottir...

Patric said:
Because it's packed with melodeath. And it's just another boring place in Sweden. If you wanna go to a "dangerous" place check out Malmö...that place is a shithole deluxe.

YOu want dangerous? Try Gaza strip....

the icelandic language didnt had any change since the first norwegian colonized this country,children in school are able to read and understand 1200years texs without any problem..and i can do either 'cos i live in iceland

and the surname's sistem it's still the same, i dont remember who said that but it still use to give the father's name with -dóttir or -son at the end

Y9o niggah this aint shit put uer m yer mouth pf on the PILSNER yeah niggah prixe price wont change FUCK IM DRUNK! Niggah here and niggah there i aint gonna post long here yolu see my boyz at the vehemence forum is where its aty just looking back at the neverland...its all sxstill. gonna to sleep eventohuigh college tomorow´? hah! what a hoimeblack. o i will never undersatand society tyheyu like to me DIST ! DFUST!!!!!! Dust with a harcore band i still keep my eyes on tha niggaz in da conre corner i see nothign but muy dreams commmen true a oh yeah I AM DRUNK!!!!!!!! oh my dreams comen thru FUCK GOD he cant hear you eventrhough hes got a nice beard yo!

Well, shit, Little Bro, he can hear you fine, he just can't understand you when you're drunk out of your scull again. Just like the rest of us....