Swedish lanuage

Magnus7

Sep 15, 2003
San Marcos, TX
Visit site
Is there anyone here who would be interested in corresponding with me in Swedish? I've been trying to learn the Swedish language and am finding it difficult because I don't know anybody else who speaks it. AMON AMARTH RULES!!!! Later!

Why Swedish, man? I swear, if you come visit this shithole of a country you'll be very dissapointed by Sweden and the Swedes...dumb fucks hehe

I just want to learn different languages and I've met some really cool Swedes. I didn't know what I was getting myself into though. The language isn't that easy for me which is why I'm looking for someone to correspond with. Is it really that crappy over there?

Magnus7 said:
I just want to learn different languages and I've met some really cool Swedes. I didn't know what I was getting myself into though. The language isn't that easy for me which is why I'm looking for someone to correspond with. Is it really that crappy over there?

The people arent smarter here then anyplace else, 90% of the world population is dumb so hehe... And it sure isnt crappy here, its the best on earth (honestly, not only because its my homeland)
But sure i would love to correspond with you, how do you wish to go ahead?

Magnus7 said:
Is there anyone here who would be interested in corresponding with me in Swedish? I've been trying to learn the Swedish language and am finding it difficult because I don't know anybody else who speaks it. AMON AMARTH RULES!!!! Later!
I can help you out if you want to.
I do travel a lot though, but correspondance via email I could probably master a reply or two per week.

I know a tones of shit on swedish. I can start with:
1).Var ligger toaletten? : puke : tack!
2).Far jag lov? : puke : tack!
3).Kan jag fa en brannvin rent!? : puke : tack!
and offcourse Im always add some of this words in every phrase:
satans djavla skit ocksa javla

It's not a crappy country (Sweden). Sorry about the fucking shit I said, I was in one of those moods. I'll believe you'll like it though the people are a bit cold/boring. But hey I'm from Denmark which is a place that is like NO other Scandinavian countries so what do I know about Swedish mentality? hehe

That's cool. The last time I went to Wacken, I hung out with a group of Swedes who were really cool to me. I asked about their country and they made it sound like a great place. I just like to visit and learn about different places, but a lot of people find my views a bit naive.

Nah ur not naive I've met a lot worse opinions than that. but bro ur in TEXAS for fucks sake that place owns all. well, not new orleans mayb.e but still, i wanna check out TX someday

Patric said:
It's not a crappy country (Sweden). But hey I'm from Denmark which is a place that is like NO other Scandinavian countries...

yeah, its completly flat ;)
And Danes always appear to be drunk...

We just have a shitload of melo death band here, dont come here its dangerous.

Useful sentences:

Jag kommer att räkna till två sen kommer jag att döds dig - I will count to two then I will kill you.

Black Metal - Svart metall

Fiskebåt - Fishing Boat (Very useful in gothenburg)

Det var en lång kabel - That was a long cable