Take a listen - Newest PODFarm test - Dual amp mode

Guitars sound great, as everyone has said, but I must say that I prefer the old version's bass, and I also think this one's snare is a little papery because of how you've got the Slate sample set up. I prefer the old version, but I seem to be the odd-one-out in saying this though.

Guitars sound great, as everyone has said, but I must say that I prefer the old version's bass, and I also think this one's snare is a little papery because of how you've got the Slate sample set up. I prefer the old version, but I seem to be the odd-one-out in saying this though.

Yeah, the old version has a more biting bass that I found very appealing. Overall, I think this new one sounds more modern and full and it sounds much more powerful on a good system.

Thanks!

I wish a had a Prestige series. I have an S 520EX. It still is a great guitar though and sounds better than anything else I've got. I don't notice a difference in tone from the Prestige, but I do notice a difference in quality, especially in the fretwork. I like my action very low. Right now its at factory specs, and it plays great like that, but if I drop it any lower where some of my other guitars are at, notes above the 12th fret bottom out no matter how I set the guitar up. The ZR tremolo it has is a wanker's dream come true and it really renewed my love for just sitting down and playing guitar.

I'll try and do a cut and paste job to get rid out the dropouts on the song.

Thanks for your response and new no-dropout version! :kickass:
I also like ZR Tremolo System so much! It's great that it has no difference at tone between S and S Prestige Series! :D Could you give us some advices about Clean tone? what amp and settings did u use? Thanks again! :D

Very, VERY nice Matt!

Still loving that bass tone till no end, so fat.. vocals are amazing btw, has that tool vibe to it indeed... which is quite a compliment.

Record deal please.

Oh yeah, i was planning to do the exact same thing with DFHS2 and DFHS1.. take the DFHS1 crashes and take the DFHS2 snare, kick and toms, sounded like a great combo/plan to me, and you just confirmed this.

Very, VERY nice Matt!

Still loving that bass tone till no end, so fat.. vocals are amazing btw, has that tool vibe to it indeed... which is quite a compliment.

Record deal please.

Oh yeah, i was planning to do the exact same thing with DFHS2 and DFHS1.. take the DFHS1 crashes and take the DFHS2 snare, kick and toms, sounded like a great combo/plan to me, and you just confirmed this.

If you have Superior 1 and 2 you can use Superior 2 and build a kit out of drums/cymbals from both libraries, right? Or are you doing some Kontakt/drumagog nonsense?

Thanks for all your kind words. As one of the singer guys for this here March Hare. Praise from the ladies and fellas on this site means a great deal. And any time I get compared in a positive light to Maynard, which rarely happens is always nice.

If you have Superior 1 and 2 you can use Superior 2 and build a kit out of drums/cymbals from both libraries, right? Or are you doing some Kontakt/drumagog nonsense?

Yep, you can load the DFHS 1.0 cymbals into DFHS 2.0 and just run it from there. In this case, however, I did not because I still wanted to be able to EQ the cymbals with out it affecting the drums in the OH and AMB mics, which have NO processing whatsoever. They're just dry, while the cymbals have quite a bit of EQ and reverb.

Very, VERY nice Matt!

Record deal please.

Thanks, Bob!

And InFlame666 and Fugazi, thank you as well for the kind words!

Thanks for all your kind words. As one of the singer guys for this here March Hare. Praise from the ladies and fellas on this site means a great deal. And any time I get compared in a positive light to Maynard, which rarely happens is always nice.

Great. Now get you ass in gear and finish the vox for the rest of our songs so we can finally release this album. Hardy-har-har.........

But seriously guys, I think you guys will love Emjay's vox on the song Metis once you hear them. What we have so far is extremely promising (at least to me)!

oh, nevermind, just got a chance to hear it... that's a GREAT tone, man! Cool tune too! I love the vocals too.

Hey Splat, by an Ibanez................From Matt..................................J..................................just Five Fiftay!

Hey Splat, by an Ibanez................From Matt..................................J..................................just Five Fiftay!

Oh Jones! I would love to 'by' your Ibanez but I'd rather 'buy' it. And to think you gave me shit for c'est la vie. Aquarian cock comes to mind instantly. Sorry to be a dick, but I couldn't resist. Anyway, I told you how much I would pay. Take those awful icepick D Activators out of it first and you've got $100 cold hard cash coming your way........from Matt Kay. Annnnnnd BEGIN.

And no cracks about Ibanez from you guys! I already know how you feel!