Tatoo Idea??

First Post but oh well....my last tattoo ^^ (i have 3)

mjolnir.jpg

It looks pretty cool, though it seems you made it very small (for my taste).

I've got tatooed Summoning's logo on my right shoulder, that band means a lot for me.Not just because it's one of my three favourites but 'cause it was also one of the ones (kinda redundant, I know) that got me into black metal and made me want to start as a musician. No photo ever taken though :c

It looks pretty cool, though it seems you made it very small (for my taste).

I've got tatooed Summoning's logo on my right shoulder, that band means a lot for me.Not just because it's one of my three favourites but 'cause it was also one of the ones (kinda redundant, I know) that got me into black metal and made me want to start as a musician. No photo ever taken though :c

TAKE ONE ASAP

fucking love summoning!

Haha everything in that link is so true! Wish more people would put some serious thinking into their ink.

The kids in the youth group I work with have all their body art already planned for when they are old enough/have money. Scary shit, most of them want to get their first work on their hands. I feel tame in comparison.

Good link Celtik- But despite it I still want a pictish crescent in my lower back/arm.

There is loads of things I could of had tattooed that I liked from a young age but that's the problem opinions change so much I would have regretted nearly all of them already.

And that's why you stick to piercings? :)

So far yeah pretty much. I would love to be covered in ink but I've never found anything I've been 100% certain about. Then even when you settle on something you've got to find an artist worthy of doing it which isnt an easy task where I am. I've seen so many good ideas turned into shit tattoos.

Here's my tattoo of Odin, we went with a giant axe instead of his spear. I had showed my artist some random pictures I had found online. Anyhoot hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

odintat.jpg